OFFICIAL Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
They keep getting to me with all this shyt about his wife and his kid man. :russ: the dude playing Riggs is killing it.
I think he's making the show great so far. Damon doing his thing of course but dude playing Riggs is playing the shyt outta this role lol very convincing.excited for the future (hopefully there is one :sadcam: )

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If all the shows about music, EVER...I think this has the worst. Jamal can't save them everytime. Wait...where are those chicks from s1 that were killin it with the vocals?

Hakeem is the epitome of too many yes men on your team.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Just realized Nessa is the oldest Mcclain sister from them Tyler Perry movies..She of age now
4UnyjfY.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think he's making the show great so far. Damon doing his thing of course but dude playing Riggs is playing the shyt outta this role lol very convincing.excited for the future (hopefully there is one :sadcam: )

Yeah Damon is doing his thing too but Murtaugh has always been the less showy and thankless role. Riggs gets all the heavy emotional stuff and the true arc. If the two of them didn't click though, the show would be over so whoever put it together casted the show perfectly. And Keesha Sharp is :noah: