OFFICIAL Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol this lucious cookie video reminds me of michael jackson the way you making me feel

heee hee

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Remember that old show Sticky was on called Platinum in like 2001-2002? shyt was decent iirc :ehh:

I made a thread about it when empire blew up

thread kinda flopped.

Lucious brought out sticky fingers:russ: havent seen him since the source was poppin:wow:

where do some of yall be at?

sticky be everywhere.

this not even his 1st time on empire.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
nia :noah:

she's a prime example of a woman getting better with age in Menace 2 society she wasn't all that :ehh:
fresh prince and big mommas house she was:shaq: but now:ohlawd:

:dwillhuh:

nia long wasn't in menace.

Watching this week's episode and now I want to see a spin off with Thirsty teaching Becky the ways of the world, as they drive around in his old school ride, while Mama Lyon chips in from the back seat :ohhh:

The over the top drama stuff can only get so far. I think it peaked with them throwing Ronda off a balcony and into the bushes.

And what type of rapper sits in the studio wearing a sport coat to write bars :mjlol:

Lucious with the Tony Montana "AN' NOW JU DIE! :damn:" The nikka has gone full on Billy Dee with the conk this year too :lolbron:

i would rep if i could

cosign this entire post.

mama lyon, becky & thirsty are now the ones to watch but theyre not getting tick like that.