NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This show is :laff: :laff: :laff:

How you fall for the same trick twice, Becky? :martin:

Tiana looking real good. :takedat:

Lil Romeo :shaqlol2:

Now Jamal is addicted to opiods. Lee Daniels just loves to copy n paste contemporary issues in the most contrived ways. I just roll my fukking eyes.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Still waiting on Taye Diggs heel turn like
6a6dd0b37ac14a0c54df19d6fdd434fa.png

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
why is dre getting sloppy bringing this girl with hiim to do this shyt

His thinking is the only reason he has not been made the outright heir to the throne is because he is not musically inclined. So he believes that with his brain and her talent they can take over. Plus you have to think of the relationship he and Rhonda had. They were both down with the get down when it came to getting dirty. So anyone he has by his side needs to know he is a snake and in turn be a black widow

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so ya not feeling this show? season 3 (isn't really four?) has been a chore to watch for me. Bad music, too many poor acting cameos, complete breakdown in inconsistency in characters. Too much action too.

but I do want to keep up. Any have last night's episode? Can't find it. Canceled Hulu since I was only watch Ugly betty and Blackish.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Hakeem don't realize Andre got his powers back + that Rhonda Phoenix Force. :mjlol: He gone get bombed on. And he put that cac in his place at the board meeting. "Vernon wasn't the only trickin :ufdup:....:youngsabo:"
-Jamaal trying get that super serum to get his powers back...got that nikka in the studio :wtf:...ya powers gone forever b.
-Romeo got Tianna cryin
-Cookies Cookies :bryan:.....Lucious ole ragedy ass warning track power throwing that chair like 3 feet. :lolbron:
-This episode good. I aint finish it yet.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Taye Diggs is clearly a cyborg.

"bytch you think that's funny" :deadmanny:....Lucious is a damn fool.

-"That's what white folks do" ....Romeo got fukked up. :russ:...I'm in tears. nikka lucious got Andre and Shine all on his squad :banderas:. They bout start running roughshot.

-Thirsty bout to help Becky :ehh:. Hope he get a spinoff. Like a hood "better call Saul."

Last edited: