OFFICIAL Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
β€˜Empire’ Adds Rumer Willis For Season 3

rumer-willis-2.jpg

Rumer Willis has been tapped for a recurring role on the current third season of Fox’s hit hip-hop drama series Empire, co-created by Lee Daniels and Danny Strong.

Willis will play Tory Ash, a brilliant but volatile singer/songwriter whose talent becomes invaluable to Jamal (Jussie Smollett) as he creates his most important musical work yet. Her own attempt to make a crossover comeback and her unwillingness to shy away from controversy will have ripple effects throughout Empire.

Best known as a second-generation actress, Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, also is a singer, doing occasional club performances. You can watch her cover of Miley Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball below. Rumer Willis also is a dancer, winning ABC’s Dancing With the Stars.

Other notable guest stars/recurring players on the current Season 3 of Empire include Mariah Carey, Taye Diggs, Birdman and French Montana.

Willis will next be seen in a lead role opposite Audra McDonald in Hello Again, an indie feature adaptation of Michael John LaChiusa’s 1994 chamber musical, and in indie thriller What Lies Ahead. She’s repped by APA, Untitled, and Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown.

β€˜Empire’ Adds Rumer Willis For Season 3

KingsOfKings

Daps
Missed the thread last week - but Nessa became Xzibit's daughter, right? :dead::dead::dead:

Lee Daniels isn't even fukking trying at this point :mjlol:
wasnt she his sister at one point

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I go home to rewatch the episode and I'm watching for 5 minutes before I realize it's not the right ep

Go and check my info and I'm watching next weeks episode already :ohhh:

Maybe I'm late, but y'all know this shyt leaked already?
yep noticed it when i was on one of the streaming sites last friday

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps
Summary for tonights episode:

When Empire is hacked, the leak creates feuds between the artists and among the Lyon family; Andre tries to prove his worth to the company; Lucious is determined to divide Cookie and Angelo; Jamal is caught in a love triangle.