Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
An extremely powerful female superhero loses control of her powers and becomes dangerous and must be contained

This is very elementary level though. How it happens is a lot more nuanced. They aren't THAT similar.

In the Phoenix storyline the Shi ar Empire comes in to help

In House of M S.W.O.R.D. comes in to help

I recently reread House of M and SWORD didn't come to help. :patrice:

Maybe in Disassembled they did but I don't remember that either.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Btw, Disney stock fell after the premiere. Definetely a response to the mixed reaction for the first eps, take that how you will.:hubie:

Come on :mjlol:

The entire market was down damn near on Friday due to civil unrest and the poor vaccine rollout. Disney stock (which I'm a shareholder I pay attention this..) has been on a tear the last 8 months...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The entire market was down damn near on Friday due to civil unrest and the poor vaccine rollout. Disney stock (which I'm a shareholder I pay attention this..) has been on a tear the last 8 months...

And savvy investors would at least wait until episode 7 before making the decision to sell.

:martin:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Ya so? People can have the same last names.
Julia Roberts and Eric Roberts have the same last name it doesn't mean they are related.

This is hilarious

Your point stands tho..

I havent watched any episodes yet...I prefer to wait until about 5 or so of them have dropped and then start

I was skeptical about this series from the jump tho and the reviews from Marvel badge whores havent changed that

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Anyone check for the Roger Wardell twitter accounts?

There's two of them which have some pretty interesting shots in the dark re: character arcs and potential plans, dating back to '18-'19 :patrice:

For what it's worth - he dropped that Storm rumour, that just got posted in The Film Room today, in March of last year. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

Facts. Disney went from $85 in May to $175 now.

I know.
:sas1:

I bought some

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol:First two episodes were bizarre, but I trust the MCU so I'm not worried about it at all.

It could stay exactly as it is and I'd be entertained. I mean I'm sure we will get to what's behind all this but as a retro throwback to the 50's sitcom/mystery shows this has been a great watch for me.. and I can't say enough about how great Elizabeth Olsen has been.