Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So Scarlet Witch sipping coffee in the cabin all whilst another Scarlet Witch is reading that book... is that an example of her Nexus power?

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
This has me super hype for Doctor Strange 2 now, but I don’t want Strange vs Wanda. I guess that’s what the end credit scene is alluding to...(?)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
for the record, i never expected Reed Richards, but i did think that was Fox Quicksilver and the first "mutant" crossover. if this show didn't set the mutant shyt in motion, what will? She is historically a mutant, and she has world changing powers. Everyone was right to believe this would be the jumpoff. Then they hire a friggin Xmen universe actor to play the same character... for all we know they'll explain her hex created mutants 5 movies from now, but this was the time to tease the mutants. Having a 20 year plan is all good and well, but you also have 5000 characters, so we don't need to Thanos everything.

Well we do have our first mutant confirmed now, Wanda, So hopefully that's the start

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I mean we'll see when we get there. Ms.Marvel will lead into CM2 as well. After watching the finale tho, I feel like they should have given Monica a transitional show to lead into the sequel. She's potentially one of the more powerful characters on the MCU roster, but you would have never come to that conclusion after watching Wandavision. It would be cool to see her wrestle and learn her new abilities so we can see her become a powerful force in CM2.

They will def tone her down for MCU, in comics she is basically walking powerful energy.

We know how mcu tone powers down, I always SMH when I see what they done to Hulk

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Basically the concept is if you have the same mind but a different body, are you still the same person, right?

If White Vision now has the memories of the original Vision, is it still the same Vision?
It also is a question of does just having someone's memories but none of the emotional connection to those memories make you that person?
I'd say no. Which is why I wanted some follow up on Alabaster Vision just to see where he was at emotionally.