:russ:

I gotchu

full

fuccin lit

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
A marvel movie that might actually have a memorable score?:ooh:

Also, I generally hate watching films in 3d. Usually im sitting there annoyed like:dame:

But yeah, IMAX 3-D for this shyt like im on a thrill ride.:huhldup:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
SDCC '16: DOCTOR STRANGE Director Says The Film Introduces The Multiverse

Doctor Strange director Scott Derrickson says his film will introduce the Multiverse to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Could we possibly see alternate continuities and What If? realities in the film?

tumblr_oavks4pLNR1rov369o1_1280.jpg

We knew Doctor Strange was going to introduce the weird to the Marvel Cinematic Universe but did you have any idea that things were going to get this weird? In a post SDCC panel interview with Scott Derickson, the director told Comicbook.com, "What the comics did was, they brought with Doctor Strange an extra dimension into psychadelia, mysticism, and spirituality and all these very 60's things and broke open the Marvel comic book universe into the Marvel multiverse. I think Doctor Strange is going to be the beginning of the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse. It's really serving the same function that the comic did. Even though it was a weird aberration as a comic book, I think it was a real linchpin in the comics. It ended up being decades of new stories and I think this movie will do the same thing."

If you thought the Multiverse was a concept exclusive to DC Comics, think again. Per the official Marvel Comics Database, "The Multiverse is the collection of alternate universes that share a universal hierarchy; it is a subsection of the larger Omniverse, the canon collection of all alternate universes. " In addition, each alternate reality is guarded by a Sorcerer Supreme and a Captain Britain against mystical threats. As evidenced in the new trailer, there's certainly Inception-like reality folding and teleportation on display.