Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Its telling about the new direction of the MCU that they spend ten seconds of exposition in this movie to build up/explain an existential threat to the infinite universes of the multiverse, whereas is took them 20 years to build up Thanos....a threat to half of one universe.

All this talk about the next Thanos-level threat can be deaded. It was Wanda....5 minutes into this movie, and its already forgotten.

the english/lit professor in you is shining through lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
gotta keep harping on this movie. finally watched Everything Everywhere All At Once... my god did Multiverse of Madness suck. Antman, which honestly looks like an ugly movie, seems like a better "trippy" movie than this one too. every time i think about this movie it sinks further down my MCU list. gonna end up being the most disappointing movie of the entire saga.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-9335.png

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At first I thought he was talking about Covid rules, but is he actually talking about special effects / green screens? The original article doesn't have any more detail than the tweet.
I think it was the green screen. Ian Mckellen expressed the same frustration when doing lord of the rings

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think it was the green screen. Ian Mckellen expressed the same frustration when doing lord of the rings

Yeah, on the one hand I feel him, on the other hand, he's the one who decided to spend his twilight years making mutant superhero movies lol. I'm pretty sure the British stage still does their shyt in real time.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah, on the one hand I feel him, on the other hand, he's the one who decided to spend his twilight years making mutant superhero movies lol. I'm pretty sure the British stage still does their shyt in real time.
He's done 2 since 2017.. Logan, which wasn't alone and on green screen. And Strange, which was 10 minutes.

And for that, he can't say "Damn that shyt was weak" for his first time ever doing it?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's done 2 since 2017.. Logan, which wasn't alone and on green screen. And Strange, which was 10 minutes.

And for that, he can't say "Damn that shyt was weak" for his first time ever doing it?

What's he referring to then when he says, "That's how it's been, the last few years have been challenging"?

That made it sound like he's been going through some sort of difficult trials, not a quick one-off deal.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What's he referring to then when he says, "That's how it's been, the last few years have been challenging"?

That made it sound like he's been going through some sort of difficult trials, not a quick one-off deal.
Something seems off with this shyt. Went to the OG interview and he does say that but right when he goes to ellaborate, they cut it off. And if you notice, it's already jumping around. Probably some clickbait bullshyt where he is just speaking on how most films are shot in this time. Cause again, he's only been in two since 2017.

And he's returning to the stage:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Something seems off with this shyt. Went to the OG interview and he does say that but right when he goes to ellaborate, they cut it off. And if you notice, it's already jumping around. Probably some clickbait bullshyt where he is just speaking on how most films are shot in this time. Cause again, he's only been in two since 2017.

And he's returning to the stage:

Maybe they've secretly been rush-filming his parts in the next decade of Marvel flicks before he kicks the bucket. :yeshrug: