Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
you might be right, but it seemed vaguely familiar. many of the scenes seemed to match up. I was hoping strange was gonna go toe to toe w/ scarlet witch and not team up though. trailer looked opposite.
Definitely a similar disintegration to those buildings like the episode for sure. The multi-verse is clearly breaking down so there's a bunch of stuff we don't know yet.:ehh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
FHOU92zXsAED6I9

Interesting poster! I feel like one side of the poster represents good while the other represents evil.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Mordo 'bout to do some damage. My nikka

:banderas:
--

NWH spoiler:
So Strange doesn't remember Peter either? He remembers casting the spell but instead of remembering Peter, he did it for "Spiderman"? Such a strange concept since Peter was Peter when he went to the sanctum...well, weird to me any way.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's got to be. He even throws out the dragons that Supreme Strange uses in the final What If episode. He might absorb Supreme Strange or somehow be able to use his powers.
darkstrange.jpg
Unless with this multiverse Strange runs into Supreme at one point or maybe we find out this evil one attacked him and absorbed his powers:ohhh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
is that America Chavez with the denim jacket with the star on the back? She in like 3 different parts of the trailer. Walking into some room, behind Strange in that "universe" part where it's just a door floating, and she jumps behind him when he splits the bus in half.

l-intro-1607698318.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
is that America Chavez with the denim jacket with the star on the back? She in like 3 different parts of the trailer. Walking into some room, behind Strange in that "universe" part where it's just a door floating, and she jumps behind him when he splits the bus in half.

l-intro-1607698318.jpg
Yes. You even see whoever that is in the beginning going falling through one of her dimensional stars
chavez.jpg