Official Diablo 3 thread

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Just copped this, installing ATM can't wait breh's :ahh:

I'm unsure whether to roll Witch doctor (only nikka in the game) or demon hunter :ohhh:

Oh and add me if y'all wanna kill some demons GT: PeacefulKillah

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:duck: frame rate never drops below 50 and when it does its only in certan areas. It also does the same thing on pc in some of the same areas. Game is also in 1080p. It was in 900p and locked at 60fps but micro$oft wasnt having it due to all the fanboy backlash, so they pushed it up 1080p at the expense of a few frames. :camby: with the struggle framerate lies.

:merchant: I play Diablo 3 at 130 FPS :russ: get the fukk outta here with that struggle 50 FPS shyt and the graphics aint even as good :russ:

year one struggles :wow: gonna be a long 8 years :wow:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Some kind of warrior. I destroy demonic filth with my bare hands and cold steel, friend. :sitdown:

:ufdup:

Demon hunter got the right tools n skillset to deal with these demons proper :birdman:

Besides why would you want to get demon intestines n blood on your bare hands :scusthov:

Edit @Plexxx :bryan: I was thinking the same thing didn't see your reply till now

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:ufdup:

Demon hunter got the right tools n skillset to deal with these demons proper :birdman:

Besides why would you want to get demon intestines n blood on your bare hands :scusthov:

Edit @Plexxx :bryan: I was thinking the same thing didn't see your reply till now
Theres a demon hunter :ohhh: I did not know this. We'll c friend i need to read over the statistics.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:manny: Who knows what will happen when i turn the system on friend. Are there better classes? Im not aware.

Demon hunter was made just for you friend. I played with a crusader last night but I'm gonna try the other classes today to see which I like best

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Demon hunter was made just for you friend. I played with a crusader last night but I'm gonna try the other classes today to see which I like best
Demon hunter, that sounds pretty neat. You've peaked the interest of a friend, friend. Im reading up on the game now and the warrior class is called barbarian now. :camby: Im not with that.