[Official] Developers getting ready for PSN name changes. Now in beta, release early 2019.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look, let's not tell bold face lies now ::hhh:

Sony is leagues ahead of Nintendo in the networking category. Nintendo literally launched the Switch with no system level voice chat, friend codes as a means of adding people, a ridiculous and unnecessary app that you have to use to voice chat with friends across one game and now that their online service launched it just now added some games to the app.

No way to export saves from the cloud, no improvement to online gaming functions etc.

Even online on PS3 is leagues ahead of the bullshyt that's out on Nintendo Switch atm.
Because the switch is a kids system :dahell:

But let's act like your beloved ps4 was playing disc, CD, mp3, or even voice chat :ufdup:
Killzone: Shadow Fall Patch v1.07 Out Now, Adds In-Game Voice Chat, HUD/Radar Changes, Personalization Options, Color Blind Support - PlayStation LifeStyle

:stylin:*Xbox Shuffle*:stylin:
:dahell: my name is loosedagawd87
Now I remember, you went by looseUno before that :mjlol: I think we was all playing the Killzone 3 beta when this went down but I was in that party nikka :salute: