Official Deadpool Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No one and I mean NO ONE! Will ever be casted as perfect as Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool and Robert Downey Jr as IronMan. These men are the epitome of these roles and the only the successors that are going to succeed is if they reinvent those roles, somehow, someway.
Captain America Chris Evans is pretty wavy IMO

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the movie was alright.... I definitely tell for the hype. The character becomes mad annoying after a while.

Deadpool the game>>>Deadpool the movie

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yooooooooooooooooo
P1AuwB7.png

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
movie was hilarious. I love how self aware it was. ROFL @ one of the reviews I read before I went to see it complaining about the shytty villain when the own movie is AWARE of him being a generic british villain.

Yeah. I'm kinda surprised so many people in here are complaining about the villain and the love story when the movie pretty clearly is making fun of those comic book movie tropes.

I thought the movie was a blast. So glad it's gonna have a sequel, can't wait for Cable & Wade fukkery :ohlawd:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Disney don't wanna share it or Fox wanna keep it to themselves

Either way, they gonna put they're differences a side and think about how much money they will make by putting x-men in the marvel cinematic universe

Well 67 characters in infinity war i dont see how marvel adds 30 something more meaningful people to fight big T. I guess the spiderman deal can bring about 10 more characters but the heroes under that license is who? Black cat?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'd throw Hemsworth in there also honestly in interviews and behind the scenes he is a natural with being lighthearted and funny. I'm very curious what will happen once they all leave those roles.
Honestly... They all kinda fit there roles perfectly when you think about it.

I'm just hoping BP fits his role

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Honestly... They all kinda fit there roles perfectly when you think about it.

I'm just hoping BP fits his role
I have no doubt BP wll be fine that's the gawd and the directors Winter Soldier will make him just as memorable as Cap and Winter Soldier were. Falcon and Widow have highlight moments in the movie WS also so I'm sure they will bring it for Panther. Black Panther was one of the most asked questions to Kevin Feigei for years they have to know they can't fukk this up.:wow: