Official Deadpool Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If only Carano could act. She would have been great as Diana

Aye homie not to derail the thread but TC is gone after this season right? I mean I'm not against him but this shyt can't continue. Grant it, it's not his fault the team doesn't have a lot of talent and the talent they do have is always injured

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Aye homie not to derail the thread but TC is gone after this season right? I mean I'm not against him but this shyt can't continue. Grant it, it's not his fault the team doesn't have a lot of talent and the talent they do have is always injured
He has to be. It's over. He's a HOF coach but his time is up.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He has to be. It's over. He's a HOF coach but his time is up.

Yeah it's sad. Again not his fault entirely but too many simple mistakes. Team is too undisciplined. And he's made questionable decisions all in the name of protecting his defense which is even worse. A lot of cats are going to be looking for work this offseason. Jerry Reese needs to stop fukkin around and put some studs on defense and at the tight end spot. This bargain bin shyt he's been doing for years isn't cutting it anymore

Conz

Superstar
Daps
was worried. They were very close to "try hard" territory, but this red band was awesome. The little imax thing before Star Wars may have been a big missed oppurtunity though. That didn't even get so much as a snicker in my sold out showing.