D/FW

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Conan To Go TV-MA To Premiere Deadpool Trailer

Posted August 4, 2015 by by Dan Wickline

Tonight on TBS, Conan O’Brien will be debuting the Deadpool trailer… and since we know that it’s not a PG-13 trailer, the talk show will be TV-MA for the evening. So you can get your first good look at the Deadpool trailer (unless you were at SDCC) at 11 PM EST / 8 PM PST.

Conan To Go TV-MA To Premiere Deadpool Trailer - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

:patrice:
:ohhh:

batman-1989-o.gif

IN

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That is incredible :deadmanny:

5 time award viewer :wow:

one of the coli's most notorious villains, strikes again. The Contrarian also known as Mr. I Hate Everything :wow:
he feeds off the happiness of others and uses it to fuel his discontent :wow:

I gotta say brehs...

I kind of feel the advertising will be better than the movie. The whole setup is great. But when I saw the comic con trailer. It was between :ld::ehh:

Idk. I just hope they aint trying too hard in the movie. Let the shyt be organic. Not raunchy for the sake of being raunchy. :yeshrug:

Here's hoping its piff though. :feedme:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I gotta say brehs...

I kind of feel the advertising will be better than the movie. The whole setup is great. But when I saw the comic con trailer. It was between :ld::ehh:

Idk. I just hope they aint trying too hard in the movie. Let the shyt be organic. Not raunchy for the sake of being raunchy. :yeshrug:

Here's hoping its piff though. :feedme:

I wish I had some clever or thoughtful response to this breh but this is the best I got: I disagree

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The leaked script I read has a nice balance between the serious and comedy.

The joint written by the Zombieland guys? I read that a while back too. It was faithful to the comics and it looks like most of the characters from that have made it in.