tumblr_nmempxwjOh1ss0trco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nmempxwjOh1ss0trco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nmempxwjOh1ss0trco2_1280.jpg
i see the mocap dots around the eyes
looks like they gonna Rorschach the eyes like a poster said earlier

llt23

All Star
Daps
Cable and Deadpool was the first(and last) comic book series I read in the 2000s that was actually dope. The Deadpool character was great. I legit :russ: and :ohhh: at that series and I havent fukked with comics since the 90s.

That was when they first decided on making this movie.

After that though, Marvel went a different direction with Deadpool, they made him go full retard. If you played his mediocre videogame or read some of his new comics, you'd see its kinda weak. Being that the movies been in development hell for years, I hope they dont go with "batshyt crazy" Deadpool and rather the Cable n Deadpool or original Deadpool series style.

/end nerd post.:troll:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Cable and Deadpool was the first(and last) comic book series I read in the 2000s that was actually dope. The Deadpool character was great. I legit :russ: and :ohhh: at that series and I havent fukked with comics since the 90s.

That was when they first decided on making this movie.

After that though, Marvel went a different direction with Deadpool, they made him go full retard. If you played his mediocre videogame or read some of his new comics, you'd see its kinda weak. Being that the movies been in development hell for years, I hope they dont go with "batshyt crazy" Deadpool and rather the Cable n Deadpool or original Deadpool series style.

/end nerd post.:troll:

The whole Daniel Way era sucks, but Posehn and Duggan have brought the character back to the roots with the reboot. Probably the third/fourth best run on the character after Kelly's original series, Nicieza's Cable & Deadpool and arguably Simone's short stint.

llt23

All Star
Daps
The whole Daniel Way era sucks, but Posehn and Duggan have brought the character back to the roots with the reboot. Probably the third/fourth best run on the character after Kelly's original series, Nicieza's Cable & Deadpool and arguably Simone's short stint.

Oh word? I really tuned out once that dude Way started writing Deadpool. Ima have to check those out.:ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Deadpool dies shyt was funny
the Deadpool roast at the end with all the heroes and villains giggin on him:deadmanny: