BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
So from the screening I saw months ago, and the final product -

The Brad Pitt vanisher Easter egg was a late add

They added a lot of Domino fighting scenes. One of the biggest complaints about the screening was her feeling like a side character. They definitely fixed that..

They gave Cable a lot more wit. A lot of his little comedic puns weren’t in the original cut

they toned Juggernaut down. He was originally super gay. Entire movie he kept making weird puns about shoving shyt up people’s asses, and other weird sounding sus shyt, with the payoff being him getting his a$$hole electrocuted. They took most of that out but kept the payoff which was weird.

Yes def added more Cable remember reading that somewhere

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I agree with pretty much everything, plot was non existent, I didn't like Cable wasn't fleshed out more, no pun, he feels like he's there but he's not. He doesn't really get to banter with Reynolds like we thought. Movie picks up the fun after the prison scenes.

A lot of jokes, but many fall flat. The XForce scenes save the movie. I'll have to see it again.. I was rolling on a few scenes tho. :dead:

Josh has a 5 movie deal, pretty sure we will see much more of him and backstory etc

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Is Cables daughter Hope ? Or was she some kid after the whole Jean Grey wiping out Mutants
Scarlet Witch wiped out the mutant not Jean Grey.
Cable adopted her. Hope's mother's name is Louise Spalding and the father is unknown. Cable took her under his wing because she was the first mutant born after Scarlet Witch wiped out 98% of all mutants' powers.

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
I'm gonna get dragged for this, but I enjoyed DP2 more than the first. A lot of the jokes and pun hit for me. I LOVED all of the Easter eggs. I was legit hyped throughout and when I say that the humor was great, it was reaallllly great.

As far as problems, I'm not sure if there was an actual defined plot. At times, the movie seemed as if it had A LOT to pack in, but not enough time to flesh everything out. Even though I laughed hard af at X-force dying, I would've loved to see at least Bedlam or ShatterStar fukk it up a lil bit. The entire sequence had me weak tho. Josh Brolin was great, but I wish that he was a bit more menacing.

Domino was fantastic and Zazie had lots of charisma on screen. Can't wait to see more of her.

In all, decent movie. Would watch again. 8/10

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Liked this one way more than first one which i think is a tad overrated.

i died at
The cable /racist shyt for killing black tom cassidy.

And when juggernaut slammed deadpool into the steel fence.

Perfect juggernaut. I woulda marked had i not knew before. Great misdirection in the trailers.

Fox gets it right at the wrong time. It wasnt perfect but it was great.

Liked cable a lot. Brolin killin it

I really thought that guy was gon be sinister for a second. They built upto it like there was more to guys at hosp than met the eye

The cgi fight is a dream moment for sure.