Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That test screening exclusive :ohhh:

Whats Domino like :lupe:

To be 1000000000% honest.. You'll be a bit disappointed with Domino, and it wasn't really the actresses fault. She was fine. She just didn't have much to work with and came off like a secondary character. There were moments where youd pretty much forget she was even in the movie. She definitely had a few cool spots here and there (Action wise) but overall her character was underdeveloped and did not matter to the plot of the movie at all.

How was Cable?

Cable was coo. Brolin is Brolin like always. I liked him, but I could see some people being a little disappointed with him as well, depending on what your expectations are. I don't wanna spoil too much, but he's NOT the villain. There was a point where Deadpool literally referred to Cable as "Thanos" lmao...

What kind of run time?

Not too sure on the specific run time, but I was in at 7pm and left around 10ish... I participated in a little Q&A so I'd say it was a little under 2 hours.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Before I go any further.. I had a good time. The movie was great in my honest opinion. If you liked the first, part 2 is more of the same. You'll love it..

It's fukkin hilarious, and there are SO fukkIN MANY shots at DC

Don't even ask about a post credit scene because whether there is or isn't one, they weren't showing us this early lol..

there's a fire ass throwdown between Colossal and another character ya'll been waiting to see, that's literally worth the admission alone

^^^ Not really a spoiler at all but I'm tagging it anyway...
:bryan:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Whos the villain?

478812-juggernaut.jpg