Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I'm not liking this at all. They're portraying & treating Hawk's legacy like he was a liability and Animal was the guy keeping it together. Without Hawk, Animal ain't shyt.

They're portraying it like that outside the ring, not that he wasnt over or couldn't wrestle.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Man, I'm not liking this at all. They're portraying & treating Hawk's legacy like he was a liability and Animal was the guy keeping it together. Without Hawk, Animal ain't shyt.

you keep saying that (because you hate Animal lol) but it’s clear Hawk was reckless as hell behind the scenes. Literally every one is saying the same things about his recklessness.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Vince is insane lol. Needs an unofficial biography at least.

what ever happened with this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...t/bradley-cooper-vince-mcmahon-biopic-2017-10

bradley-vince-grid-uproxx.jpg

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
you keep saying that (because you hate Animal lol) but it’s clear Hawk was reckless as hell behind the scenes. Literally every one is saying the same things about his recklessness.

I know that, but they're just dragging this dude's legacy through the dirt like he was trashed in every match when that wasn't the case :gucci: