Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Vince by saying it's pre determined actually saved the promoters because these state athletic commissions where starting to squeeze promoters for the gates more,taxes and talk about helping wrestlers unionize.

This isn't talked about a lot but in NY former world heavyweight boxing champion Floyd Patterson was on the commission back then and he hated wrestling and sometimes would be at MSG to make sure things where up to par. So by 95 Patterson is named commissioner full time but the cats out the bag already so he set the commisons sights on the UFC and they where banned from getting a license.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Vince by saying it's pre determined actually saved the promoters because these state athletic commissions where starting to squeeze promoters for the gates more,taxes and talk about helping wrestlers unionize.

This isn't talked about a lot but in NY former world heavyweight boxing champion Floyd Patterson was on the commission back then and he hated wrestling and sometimes would be at MSG to make sure things where up to par. So by 95 Patterson is named commissioner full time but the cats out the bag already so he set the commisons sights on the UFC and they where banned from getting a license.

John McCain sent the word out on the MMA shyt he was calling it human cock fighting he was on it and stopping events across the country

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Schultz really thought he could put hands on a civilian and shyt would be gravy. :why:

Stossel keeping that "It's all fake bullshyt" energy, till this current day :russ:. Man really said 'Maybe I was working too, because my pain went away when I got paid :mjgrin::stopitslime::youngsabo:" :laff:

His final "Fukk you, David:ehh:" to Schultz :dead:

Schultz mad as shyt that Mr. T got a bag.:mjpls:

Mansfield talking that real about "Why would I want to protect a business that doesn't protect me?".:wow: