Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
IncompatibleAmusingBluegill-max-14mb.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Her bein so plastic is part of what makes her so hot, you stay makin:wrist:posts about every bad bytch.:dame:
the funny thing about that comment is you are the one that actually of comes off suspect. Dana is so overdone and fake she could easily pass as transgender. If finding the more natural look "attractive" is considered gay i can live with that

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the funny thing about that comment is you are the one that actually of comes off suspect. Dana is so overdone and fake she could easily pass as transgender. If finding the more natural look is gay i can live with that
:ufdup:I'm attracted to hot chicks that most men are into so no your comment comes off as suspect don't try to project your fakkitry onto me, lookin at a bad bytch and seein a Tranny is yet another suspect post that you regularly make about fine women.:dame: Talkin like a female sayin you into the "natural look" is you tryna cover for your gay posts, even sayin that is suspect soundin like jealous bytches do when they use that "real women" line. No surprise you can live wit bein gay cause you been livin wit it your whole life.:wrist:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:ufdup:I'm attracted to hot chicks that most men are into so no your comment comes off as suspect don't try to project your fakkitry onto me, lookin at a bad bytch and seein a Tranny is yet another suspect post that you regularly make about fine women.:dame: Talkin like a female sayin you into the "natural look" is you tryna cover for your gay posts, even sayin that is suspect soundin like jealous bytches do when they use that "real women" line. No surprise you can live wit bein gay cause you been livin wit it your whole life.:wrist:
You are wasting so much energy on ad hominems all because a stranger made a comment about a broad you have never even met:mjlol:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You are wasting so much energy on ad hominems all because a stranger made a comment about a broad you have never even met:mjlol:
Pointin out the obvious truth ain't no ad hominem you scramblin to deflect from your blatantly gay posts, you wastin so much energy hatin on a chick you not attracted to all because strangers are lustin after her.:umad:

:ufdup:The fact you even in this thread in the first place is proof of how suspect you are, no man wastes time goin into appreciation threads for women they think are ugly to rant about their looks like a jealous female unless he a gay dude.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Pointin out the obvious truth ain't no ad hominem
you dont like the celebrity we all think is bad so that makes you gay nah nah nah nah nahhhh. Thats essentially what you come off as, a child...

you scramblin to deflect from your blatantly gay posts, you wastin so much energy hatin on a chick you not attracted to all because strangers are lustin after her.:umad:
what energy am i wasting? I made one comment. You are typing mini essays gettin all in your feelings/ going into insults based off an opinion. She doesnt know you:why:

The fact you even in this thread in the first place is proof of how suspect you
so gay for hating and also gay for wanting to appreciate also? K you are trying too hard now.
are, no man wastes time goin into appreciation threads for women they think are ugly to rant about their looks like a jealous female unless he a gay dude.
I thought gay dudes appreciated females so they cud borrow their swag? You seem to have expert knowledge on this subject so i will take your word for it:leon:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you dont like the celebrity we all think is bad so that makes you gay nah nah nah nah nahhhh. Thats essentially what you come off as, a child...

what energy am i wasting? I made one comment. You are typing mini essays gettin all in your feelings/ going into insults based off an opinion. She doesnt know you:why:

so gay for hating and also gay for wanting to appreciate also? K you are trying too hard now.
I thought gay dudes appreciated females so they cud borrow their swag? You seem to have expert knowledge on this subject so i will take your word for it:leon:
6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

See even you focusin on her bein a "celebrity" further shows how suspect you are, I said you don't like the FINE WOMEN that every straight man likes her bein a celebrity ain't why men like her it's cause she's bad. Sayin "Nah nah nah nahhh" is another effeminate retort:ufdupgay:that's literally what you come off as, a faq...

You wastin energy angrily replyin to me yet again cause I called you out for bein a homo, you made a punk ass comment gettin in your feelins/goin into insults cause us real men find her hot and are even more irate that I highlighted it. She don't know you either but you hatin on her like she stole your man you sissy, you don't want to appreciate you left a comment insultin her and us but are hidin your hands after throwin rocks like a bytch.:pacspit:

YOU tryin too hard fukk out the thread and quit bytchin at me fairy, you seem to have expert knowledge on the subject of how gay dudes think given that you immediately thought about borrowin her swag like the jealous hoe I said you sounded like earlier. You tight cause she rocks those spandex outfits better than you queer boy?:dame: Quit derailin an appreciation thread of a hot chick, I notice you fakkits on here like to keep back and forths goin in threads dedicated to women yall don't like. You ain't slick batty boy.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
See even you focusin on her bein a "celebrity" further shows how suspect you are,
:what:
I said you don't like the FINE WOMEN that every straight man likes her bein a celebrity ain't why men like her it's cause she's bad.
shes on tv and you see her every week average can be seen as dope (with a weak mind) if you see the same face enough times

You wastin energy angrily replyin to me yet again cause I called you out for bein a homo, you made a punk ass comment gettin in your feelins/goin into insults cause us real men find her hot and are even more irate that I highlighted it. She don't know you either but you hatin on her like she stole your man you sissy, you don't want to appreciate you left a comment insultin her and us but are hidin your hands after throwin rocks like a bytch.:pacspit:
first of all i am obviously not the one thats angry and:mjlol:i dont need to know her to make an observation, you getting emotional because of a differing opinion though makes you seem like you do, which is certifiable..

YOU tryin too hard fukk out the thread
so now you are just remixing retorts:mjlol:

You tight cause she rocks those spandex outfits better than you queer boy?
you are so befuddled that you are unwittingly coming out of the closet. The fuk are you thinking about imaginary dudes in spandex for?:dwillhuh:

Quit derailin an appreciation thread of a hot chick,
your provocation game is lame, step your game kid. "Quit derailing my thread? " Lol what is that a tandrum?:russ:

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:what:
shes on tv and you see her every week average can be seen as dope (with a weak mind) if you see the same face enough times

first of all i am obviously not the one thats angry and:mjlol:i dont need to know her to make an observation, you getting emotional because of a differing opinion though makes you seem like you do, which is certifiable..

so now you are just remixing retorts:mjlol:

you are so befuddled that you are unwittingly coming out of the closet. The fuk are you thinking about imaginary dudes in spandex for?:dwillhuh:

your provocation game is lame, step your game kid. "Quit derailing my thread? " Lol what is that a tandrum?:russ:
You so:umad:you breakin my post down into sections to bytch at me in depth, nikkas thought she was fine the first time they saw her and she's hardly ever on TV. You just further exposin your fakkitry wit that "weak mind" shyt like nikkas are weak for lustin after fine females:dame:you obviously are the one that's angry you in a thread for a bytch you claim is average hatin on her and goin back and forth wit me cause I called your gay ass out. I don't need to know her to make the observation that she bad most men would agree only fags like you would say otherwise, YOU the one gettin emotional cause of a differin opinion this all started cause you literally came into a thread whinin about it havin a different opinion on her than you have.:gucci:

I don't need to make up a new retort when yours apply to yourself retard:mjlol: you the one comin out the closet admittin you not attracted to hot females callin it a "differin opinion":wrist:quit makin gay troll posts in here derailin the thread wit your homo thoughts about gays borrowin women's swag.:scust: Clearly my provocation game is on 100 trillion since I got you furiously replyin to my posts and I'm definitely older than your young ass you queer boy, I didn't tell you to stop derailin MY thread I said stop derailin this thread which is what you doin and you know it sissy that's not a tantrum it's tellin you to follow the rules of the site and knock the gay shyt off. You cacs are disgustin wit your homosexual behavior.:pacspit:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Didnt read it :ld:lol at resurrecting this after almost a month like a pathetic loser though.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Didnt read it :ld:lol at resurrecting this after almost a month like a pathetic loser though.
I ain't been on since I posted and I had an alert from your emotional gay ass when I logged back in, :michaeljordanlaugh:@ pretendin you didn't read it (when we both know you did) yet makin a passive aggressive feminine reply like a pathetic loser.