But you got nikkas in here fawning over Becky flat ass Lynch :gucci:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But you got nikkas in here fawning over Becky flat ass Lynch :gucci:

Ah, the old Highlander logic of 'There can be only one!'

I say fukk that, I love me some Becky, I love me some Dana, I love me some Sasha, I love me some Bayley, I love me some Naomi, I love me some Alexa.

I luv aaaaaall these broads. :noah:

@Zero can keep Nia Jax though.:hhh:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Are you implying that all heterosexual men have the same taste in sexual partners, and that preference is monolithic and absolute?

What I'm saying is if Dana Brooke and Becky Lynch are both at a club, both wearing revealing outfits; it's pretty obvious who guys are staring at all night and who gets hit on more. :hubie:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thats an UGLY group of motherfukkers

Dean Malenko next to that tranny smiling like a proud dad who watched his only son make it
:dame:@ even lookin at the guys in that pic much less judgin their appearance and seein a tranny when lookin at Dana.

Dana Brooke and Becky Lynch are both at a club, who gets hit on more and if every guy in the club had a choice to go fukk one of them; who are they all picking? :comeon:
:ufdup:Depends on the guys:manny:

Ah, the old Highlander logic of 'There can be only one!'

I say fukk that, I love me some Becky, I love me some Dana, I love me some Sasha, I love me some Bayley, I love me some Carmella, I love me some Alexa, I love me some Eva, I love me some Nikki, I love me some Alicia, I love me some Charlotte.

I luv aaaaaall these broads. :noah:

@Zero can keep Nia Jax though.:hhh:
Fixed