Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale and I enjoyed it, even with never seeing the Seinfeld finale but hearing about. Great seeing the old footage and cameos. Jerry coming through again and Leon finally checking out the show and being surprised by Jerry's roster :leon:

Greg Kinnear, Dean Norris, Allison Janey, Saana Lathan :ehh:

Larry/Jeff doing the fake call to steal the recipe and Susie with the wig and wheelchair combo :lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I liked the finale, little twist at the end. THe pants tent thing is just like the seinfeld finale about the shirt button.
A nod to Seinfeld in that the Costanza/Larry David character going on about some random clothing item. Also just like Seinfeld, the first scene of Curb had Larry talking about the pants tent.

Daps
The meta Seinfeld ending :lolbron:

Would've been cool to see Wanda Sykes since she was a big side character in the OG seasons. Wish Bob Einstein didn't die so we could've had some more Funkhouser fukkery too.

I'm gonna miss this show and LD :mjcry:
Yea... only those two things were missing for real..... Definitely simce they were in ATL, the "black capital". But this is def Larry's Magnum Opus. The whole epsiode being a meta of the Seinfeld finale. The man amd his writers really tied the perfect bow on his career work. Stupendous ending.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Larry is the GOAT troll :mjlol:

Fantastic finale, can't believe they got the Judy doll kid :russ: that's one of my favorite episodes.

Bearded lady sounds like a classic Seinfeld episode, these fukkers still got it :lolbron:

Thought Lewis crazy ex was gonna shoot Larry, wonder if that was the plan and they scrapped it? weird line to get in there with no pay off.

Shame we didn't get even a flashback of the Funkman, he would have been fantastic on this ep :mjcry:

GOAT comedy show, gonna miss the hell out of it :salute:

Really Reallyyyy hope we get Young Larry, there is no way Larry is gonna spend his last few years playing golf, someone as creative as him just never stops working.