Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sepinwall said this was the best ep of the season too and he didnt really like the season.

this post season 8 run has been kind of spotty other than season 10. I will still be tuned in though
what did sepinwall say about the true detective season because so far i been enjoying this more than that :trash: was

‘True Detective: Night Country’ Just Gave the Series Its Best Finale Ever​

Season Four finale of HBO's crime-drama anthology not only sticks the landing — it sets the standard for how to close a 'True Detective' case
BY ALAN SEPINWALL

:mjlol: this guy is fukking desperate for attention

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just know Larry was hating on the puppy because it was a gift from Ted :mjlol:

His neighbor ain't shyt, if you have a fruit tree you share with your neighbors but changing them for the tree maintenance is insane.

You know it. LD has had on going “beef” with Ted Danson going back to 3rd season of Seinfeld when George was salty that he had to split $13K with Jerry for the pilot while Ted was making $750K an for Cheers. “I can’t sleep knowing Ted Danson makes that much more than me Jerry!”

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Episode was decent...but aside from episode 3, Larry is on his Jordan wizards run.