I thought we already had an update on a new season :mjlol: no more posts please

giphy.webp

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

“Playing the role of Larry David has been the greatest honor of my life. In researching this multi-faceted, multi-talented man, I discovered that there’s more to him than I ever could have imagined: He speaks six languages, brines his own pickles, and spearheads a national movement to install a bidet in every home. I’ve also been told from numerous sources that he is the most generous of lovers. I am so excited to once again transform into this force of nature. I only pray that I can do him justice.”

-:ld:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Honestly may be the top5 greatest character in the history of TV.

Cliff Huxtable
Walter White
Tony Soprano
?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I saw the fat girl in an AT&T commercial. They need to bring her back. Curb has to have the best characters that weren't in the first season.
Something tells me they’re gonna give her a bigger role next season and maybe even make her a regular. I don’t think they were expecting her to be such a big fan favorite. I gotta see her and Leon team up on some shyt. No way them two together wouldn’t result in gold:pachaha:

At this point Leon should be getting damn near as much screen time as Larry. Feel like the show always suffers when Leon isn’t a big part of an episode. Larry and Leon together just can’t be stopped. Maybe the greatest duo in television history.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yea Leon is why I said about them adding good new characters to the cast. Marty Funkhouser wasn't added until Season 4 too.
Yea and Richard Lewis isn’t able to do it much anymore. So there’s a void where both those guys used to be. The Mexican chic and her dad are perfect fill in’s. They’re both comedy and got good chemistry with Larry. The dad and Larry never miss when they’re on screen together.

I just seen that fat chic actually lost weight too. She lookin hella cute. I like me a cute chubby bytch :wow: