Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
tracey ullman has been really good, I didnt think this would work as well as it has, shes been great. her character is over the top but it doenst feel like tracey is forcing the comedy at the same time
She was great in a couple scenes this last episode, and you can tell Larry could hardly hold it together.

But hooooly shyt, Leon had me fukkin CRYING for the first time in years this week while explaining moving the fukk up in line…goddamn.
:dead:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Tracey is easily better than Richard’s weird looking self and Funkhouser (who they still apparently haven’t acknowledged is dead). Her character just has a lane that no one can encroach on like Susie can do to Jeff.

But since Irma moved into the crib it’s gonna be wild seeing her interact with Leon a bit more
:mjtf: No Funkman disrespect will be tolerated, fakkit.

:pacspit::ufdup:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
you know LD been writing his character like this for years for a reason :russ:

I'm watching the 1999 "Larry David:Curb Your Enthusiasm" special now:

-Cheryl: Do you swear on your children's life that she's not Jeff's girlfriend?
-Larry: Uh......:ld:.......You know....this whole business of swearing on my children's lives...is starting to make me very uncomfortable"

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was great in a couple scenes this last episode, and you can tell Larry could hardly hold it together.

But hooooly shyt, Leon had me fukkin CRYING for the first time in years this week while explaining moving the fukk up in line…goddamn.
:dead:
Leon was on fire this episode. Pure hilarity.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm watching the 1999 "Larry David:Curb Your Enthusiasm" special now:

-Cheryl: Do you swear on your children's life that she's not Jeff's girlfriend?
-Larry: Uh......:ld:.......You know....this whole business of swearing on my children's lives...is starting to make me very uncomfortable"
I still remember watching that special when it was on. It was a big deal, "life after Seinfeld" vibe.