Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would swear this was a scene from the show. He dresses the exact same way:dead:
From an episode where he’s trying to smash some chick, she wants him to go to a fashion show, he doesn’t want to go, Jeff tells him that he would go to a recital full of deaf kids to fukk, Larry goes, they get into an argument because her nephew is deaf and she doesn’t find the joke funny, leaves, Larry tries to go after her but Anna Wintour tells him to sit the fukk down and shut the fukk up.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
From an episode where he’s trying to smash some chick, she wants him to go to a fashion show, he doesn’t want to go, Jeff tells him that he would go to a recital full of deaf kids to fukk, Larry goes, they get into an argument because her nephew is deaf and she doesn’t find the joke funny, leaves, Larry tries to go after her but Anna Wintour tells him to sit the fukk down and shut the fukk up.
Yo it's crazy how easy it is to make up a Curb Your Enthusiasm scenario because we know this dude so well

fukk man if he does'nt do something that refers to his beef with Dershowitz :wow:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This has to be a scene from the show. Although I did watch a clip of Larry meeting Will Smith and being LD to the fullest.

1. Will introduced him to his relative and LD goes, I bet I can spell your last name. Then goes on to spell it correctly.

2. talks to Will about getting together for golf. Finds out Will lives across town, goes :ld: “I won’t be coming out there”