Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Bitcoin down to 17K right now... keep falling breh... I need to get in for the cheapest I can get... :mjcry:

But now I don't trust Coinbase to do anything... :mjcry:
Just buy slowly weekly or on a bi-weekly basis. If you wait on targets it will just discourage you. BTC and ETH are as “safe” as you are going to get with cryptos.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i got a spare couple hundred dollars to invest into something..somebody tell a beginner such as myself wtf to do :feedme:
Bitcoin should be at least 60%. Then spread the rest the top 10. I don't think it's a great time to buy in right now, but bitcoin should easily go back up to 20K here in the coming weeks.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Any breh on RLC and FCT ? I don't think those coins are ground breaking but I think that they are pretty solid and serious. Caught some in the dips cause by BTC surge and I'm almost up 2x already. And no I don't just stan RLC because it's French :lolbron:
Also, I've always had a liking for STORJ for some reason. I haven't been able to get much but I'm glad they back up.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
i got a spare couple hundred dollars to invest into something..somebody tell a beginner such as myself wtf to do :feedme:
Almost everything is paired up with both Bitcoin, Ethereum and fiat so always be aware that when investing in altcoins (who are (a bit) more volatile), you'll still be in those main currencies should you need to rest in a less shaky currency.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid question but can I use the paper wallets generated from bitaddress to store other coins like ether and ltc?

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Accusations of insider trading being thrown at them by a number of people online. This is what happens when there are no regulations. That's what these people wanted and it blows up in their faces.

Puss aah coin base wont allow BCH transactions right now and my bank "cancelled" my previous buy

Some real :mjpls: shyt goin on out here
They cant stand to see a young brotha get rich :pacspit: