Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Yep, you can never predict tops in this stupid ass market.

So when it goes hyperbolic up...set sell targets at certain points. Once it starts dropping like a rock you put in buy targets as the knife drops. Rinse, repeat, transfer to bitcoin and then spread as you see fit.

Which exchange site allows sell targets?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Was never on it. I don't know about that coin at all.

I got in at .04, it's up to .15 steady now in about the span of 2 weeks. Apparently the tech is great, they have some tests/beta coming up that could put it on the launch pad with a full tank. I'm probably going to put 1-2k down on it soon.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked around and bought three litecoins off of coinbase. That site makes it too damn easy to buy. With my luck the price will crash next week and never go back up.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All im doing right now is using altcoins rises to gain more free bitcoins. Haven't done enough research to fully back some of these altcoins but I'd be stupid to miss out on the pumps caused by all the people who just found out about this.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Hi
I just transferred some litecoins to binance, whats the next step to buy some XRP
You need to exchange the litecoin for ethereum or bitcoin and then exchange that for ripple. Take your time and do a test order