Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I have an ungodly amount of LTC I bought back in the $70s fukking around here on Coli as we were giving advice. And about 80 old LTC bought back in the $50 range. I haven't even been posting the last few weeks been so good. I don't even know what to do with my shyt. I took 6.5k profit on some "tis the season" shyt just for kicks. Between LTC, IOTA, Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEM and NAV taking off my entire portfolio is up deep 5 figures in just a couple of weeks. NAV done went from 77 cents to $2.10, and I had been accumulating TONS of it forever.

Coinbase got that money to my account fast too. Takes them 7 days to deposit when you are sending money TO them, but they cash you out in 4?
XoQRXq9.png

Whatever. My mood is unassailable right now my dudes. Im on cloud fukking nine...

I was just talking to my girl, and we looking like... If 2018 is another year where the main cryptos average 10x to 15x.... Our portfolio value is going to fukk around and be cash out territory. Anyways I hope yall all eating in the bull market. We fukking deserve the shyt for being early adopters.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I have an ungodly amount of LTC I bought back in the $70s fukking around here on Coli as we were giving advice. And about 80 old LTC bought back in the $50 range. I haven't even been posting the last few weeks been so good. I don't even know what to do with my shyt. I took 6.5k profit on some "tis the season" shyt just for kicks. Between LTC, IOTA, Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEM and NAV taking off my entire portfolio is up deep 5 figures in just a couple of weeks. NAV done went from 77 cents to $2.10, and I had been accumulating TONS of it forever.

Coinbase got that money to my account fast too. Takes them 7 days to deposit when you are sending money TO them, but they cash you out in 4?
XoQRXq9.png

Whatever. My mood is unassailable right now my dudes. Im on cloud fukking nine...

I was just talking to my girl, and we looking like... If 2018 is another year where the main cryptos average 10x to 15x.... Our portfolio value is going to fukk around and be cash out territory. Anyways I hope yall all eating in the bull market. We fukking deserve the shyt for being early adopters.

:whew:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn that XRP jumped last night huh, I almost bought some at .24 cents before I went to bed, saw it spiked a little.

Litecoin and Ethereum both making me a little bit of money. I sold some of my Litecoin yesterday at it's peak, we will see if that was dumb, it wasn't a lot anyway.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Have to wait until I get home to complete my Bitstamp verification process. Hopefully XRP doesn't go up above .50 by then.