Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Beanie Babies 2.0
Currencies around the world are floundering, plummeting, being made literally worthless by the government (Indian gov't giving people 24 hrs to change their bills or they'd be worth nothing), or otherwise fucceried. India, Venezuela, Iran, the UK pound, Turkish Lira, etc. If you have no money to your name it's nto a big deal but imagine being 40-50 years old with the equivalent of 6 or 7 figures saved up. And there is a global online economy now. A 4% credit card charge doesnt suck too bad when you are selling a $20 t-shirt but giving up $200 on a $5k order would really suck balls. Only microscopic fees over here pleighboi. And if you had bought in this time last year your investment would be literally double. How's your investment portfolio looking?
0TSE1tB.png

You can do it for the daps or you can do it for the money brehs, choose wisely :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Currencies around the world are floundering, plummeting, being made literally worthless by the government (Indian gov't giving people 24 hrs to change their bills or they'd be worth nothing), or otherwise fucceried. India, Venezuela, Iran, the UK pound, Turkish Lira, etc. If you have no money to your name it's nto a big deal but imagine being 40-50 years old with the equivalent of 6 or 7 figures saved up. And there is a global online economy now. A 4% credit card charge doesnt suck too bad when you are selling a $20 t-shirt but giving up $200 on a $5k order would really suck balls. Only microscopic fees over here pleighboi. And if you had bought in this time last year your investment would be literally double. How's your investment portfolio looking?
0TSE1tB.png

You can do it for the daps or you can do it for the money brehs, choose wisely :mjgrin:
:snoop:

So is it an investment or a currency

Because if its a good investment then its a bad currency (no stability)

And if its a good currency its a bad investment (little growth)

You dummies still out here passing your money around to each other sucking each others dikks like its something special

Just puppets on a string getting tugged by the hand of a select group of manipulators

But if you are cashing out and profiting in the meantime, good for you. Funny how everyone in Bitcoin on the net seems to have the timing of everything down and doesn't lose money:sas2:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps

You dummies still out here passing your money around to each other sucking each others dikks like its something special

Just puppets on a string getting tugged by the hand of a select group of manipulators

But if you are cashing out and profiting in the meantime, good for you. Funny how everyone in Bitcoin on the net seems to have the timing of everything down and doesn't lose money:sas2:
The money I have lost has been from panic-selling and not riding thru a dip and having to buy in at a higher price later. That's what happened to me last year. I learned my lesson and have held thru all the dips this year and bought in on a few, not all. If I was a millionaire off this shyt I wouldnt be on here talking to anybody. There is no "passing money to each other" - it's really not that complicated and I have told a few people on here a very simple method (via pm) - which is sell to people at market value + a service fee, then either re-buy and pay yourself the service fee, or re-buy with your principal plus the profit.

Aa far as your first idea, that if it's a good currency then it has little growth, that is for later on - this is still a growth stage

You are right about whales manipulating pumps and dumps - that's why you watch the markets and get a feel for when the fuccery is afoot and ride the wave in the right direction. If they make a dump, you can either sit it out or short. I sat out the last dump on the 24th because they obviously were gonna try some fuccshyt while Americans were away from their computers doing Xmas stuff. I'm not a pure financial genius because I didn't buy the dip but no harm was done to me

All your words and all my words are less relevant than the fact that if you bought last year, 6 months ago, last month, this month, or last week, you would be up in value.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Anyone buying Ethereum? or is it litecoin status?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Depends who you ask. At this very early point in its evolution, Bitcoin trades more like a commodity but unlike most commodities it is actually pretty fungible and so can be used in commerce or as a medium-of-exchange for people with lesser alternatives.

I told you and people here to buy at $200, I accumulated a three digit amount of coins, who's the dummy now?

Dont be scared of what you don't understand, it's best to take an inquisitive approach and educate yourself else you'll be left behind.

I've been holding some of my coins since late 2013, I persisted through a multi-year bear trend and now getting rewarded, but I'm not selling. 8 years in and a $15B market cap and you still think this is some ponzi? I'm sorry but you're the sucker.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
you know how many times I said that and missed a $40-$50 rise trying to save a few bucks :mjcry: think long term crehboi
That's why I don't fukk with it waiting 3-6 months for a $xx price increase isn't worth it