Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

无名的

Superstar
Daps
No, he suggests 2 decades before it takes everything over much like the internet has. When 5 billion people are banking on Bitcoin.

Considering he predicted Bitcoin would be worth 500,000$ to 1M$ in 10 years I'd say he qualifies as pretty bullish

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/04/02/bitcoin-price-to-1-million/

Bitcoin is already relevant by the way. Just ask anyone with a hint of foresight in any techno/finance circles.

How is your foresight? How much have you lost to date?

:ohhh:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
How is your foresight? How much have you lost to date?

:ohhh:

Not a penny.

Short term value fluctuations do not bother me so much. The long term trajectory of Bitcoin is pretty clear to anyone with half a brain and the strenght of the ecosystem is at an all time high. I'm not concerned.

Your time would be better spent educating yourself about the coming crypto-revolution than trolling me.

You really don't want to get left behind with the fiat bag

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Not a penny.

Short term value fluctuations do not bother me so much. The long term trajectory of Bitcoin is pretty clear to anyone with half a brain and the strenght of the ecosystem is at an all time high. I'm not concerned.

Your time would be better spent educating yourself about the coming crypto-revolution than trolling me.

You really don't want to get left behind with the fiat bag

I really hope Bitcoin takes off. I really hope Bitcoin Debit Cards especially take off :lolbron:

:blessed:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Barry Silbert’s Bitcoin Investment Trust is poised to become the first publicly traded bitcoin fund, with approval and assignment of a ticker symbol by the financial industry’s main self-regulatory body paving the way for trading on an electronic platform operated byOTC Markets Group .

http://www.wsj.com/articles/bitcoin...s-ok-to-become-public-bitcoin-fund-1425242094

Winklevoss got beat again :mjlol:

joke aside this is just confirmation that wall street is slowly setting up infrastucture to trade bitcoin as an asset.

COIN and the NASDAQ is coming.

Better get some more of these cheap coins :ufdup:

Arihi

Mare Liberum
Daps
Reppin
City O' Sails
Im not so computer saavy but if i knew how to mine i would be on this bitcoin train, trade and exchange is so easy and the fact that more and more business are accepting bitcoins in place of cash/credit is promising. I dont see it as a revolution but gives us more options to make smarter choices

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
How are those $600 coins you're holding doing for ya?
:mjlol: they're worth a magnificent $260:troll:

He's the reason why stock brokers/forex traders are making a killing buying bitcoin low and selling high.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
avg buy in price is 300$. im good
my dude how are you holding up.. lol i wore to 45 for a short comeback. i think of you all the time. it's been exactly 2 years since the zionists crashed this shyt... are you winning yet..
i don't care what these niccas say.. you're still a real nicca to me.

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I bought $495 worth brehs :russ::ehh: It been rising since the news of the trust:yeshrug: