Official Crimson Desert Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see the open world and how that intersects with the gameplay. That is the only thing missing for me. The way they've shown off the game gives me vibes that its a hub world with stages as opposed to an actual open world. Which isn't necessarily an issue but I just want clarification on that.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
"Forget the patient waiting you can expect from other action games - the regular enemies in this game gang up on you and beat you up a la World Star street fight videos. You'll take two sword hits from one guy, just for his homie to kick you in the back, while Steve off to your right swings in with a massive axe blow. It's great! It's a feeling I've not felt since getting stomped out by Absolver players."

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A lot of open world games seem to be a miss these days. Horizon I rushed to finish. Ghost of Tsushima I just stopped playing. Dragon's Dogma 2 I just sold it but that was because of the terrible frames.

Nothing has really topped the Witcher 3 for me. I'll keep my eye on this hoping it comes close.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
A lot of open world games seem to be a miss these days. Horizon I rushed to finish. Ghost of Tsushima I just stopped playing. Dragon's Dogma 2 I just sold it but that was because of the terrible frames.

Nothing has really topped the Witcher 3 for me. I'll keep my eye on this hoping it comes close.
Casually blaspheme, brehs :mjtf:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Most of the side missions were identical. Speak to villager, go here, follow clues, follow npc without being spotted, kill npcs.

The graphics and sword play was outstanding
finish the game :ufdup:

i do agree about the side missions tho.