• Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
GOAT Canadian draw :mjlol: Jericho defending his title on the biggest stage in his home country in the best city in that country and got CDQ reaction :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
to complete the 2 best tag teams in Wreslting history

BREH selects

1986 Road Warrior Animal

latest

and

2000 D'Von Dudley

8d422d2a04bd5b7744d789cff1783f0f.jpg

@LordLoco
On the low thought about snatching up D-von next :lolbron:

S/N, Them NWA Tag Belts are Beautiful :lawd:

Superstar
Daps
Canadian goat draw = jericho

Ok settle down with that :comeon: Jericho was never a goat draw because he was heel for most of his career and did the best work of his career as a heel, he was a midcarder all throughout the 90's and didn't main event until 01/02, and by the time he was getting consistent high card placement it was at the end of the AE boom and fans were already starting to leave. Not to mention he never wrestled in Canada at all and came up in Mexico/America. Meanwhile the Hart family pretty much ran Canada and I don't think anyone would deny Bret was the best Canadian draw in history

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ok settle down with that :comeon: Jericho was never a goat draw because he was heel for most of his career and did the best work of his career as a heel, he was a midcarder all throughout the 90's and didn't main event until 01/02, and by the time he was getting consistent high card placement it was at the end of the AE boom and fans were already starting to leave. Not to mention he never wrestled in Canada at all and came up in Mexico/America. Meanwhile the Hart family pretty much ran Canada and I don't think anyone would deny Bret was the best Canadian draw in history
Well you started watching wrestling in 2004 so i dont view your opinion on this this relevant, no offense :yeshrug:

You make many wrong points btw (never worked in canada? Wtf) and "pretty much ran canada" isnt even relevant to discussing how much money jericho and bret drew

Jericho drew more

Its unarguable

Daps
The Underground would like to welcome of the very best women's performers of all-time in

victoria-1.gif

2004 Victoria

-Great Crazy-gimmick
-Great in-ring talent
-That SSU look :yes:

We also would like to bolster our cruiserweight roster with a true cornerstone

kojikicks.gif

1998 Koji Kanemoto

-1998 WON Most Outstanding Wrestler
-5X IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champ

:dj2:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
GWW selects for its next two picks, two monsters with names to match it. First, we take the man beast, the big F'N deal, and the master of the GORE...

2000 Rhyno
tumblr_mlge1cPT9M1soy2w4o1_400.gif

Next, we take a man who's influence is still felt today as a position in the business was named after him. He was the voice to a generation, a man who could've run the WWF if Vince went to jail, and all round beloved figure in the business. We're not taking the commentator version though, we're taking the man who Airplane Spun Muhammad Ali...

1963 Gorilla Monsoon
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Superstar
Daps
Well you started watching wrestling in 2004 so i dont view your opinion on this this relevant, no offense :yeshrug:

You make many wrong points btw (never worked in canada? Wtf) and "pretty much ran canada" isnt even relevant to discussing how much money jericho and bret drew

Jericho drew more

Its unarguable

Yeah but that's why I'm basing my argument around facts and what I know to be true. It's not like I'm giving you my opinion or what my general perception of their careers are

And you have to specify what you mean by draw. If you're talking about which Canadian wrestler "drew" the most money throughout their entire careers, Jericho's been in the game for like 20 years now so I don't think that's a fair comparison to begin with. Jericho is a "goat draw" period if we're talking from that standpoint. But if you're talking about who drew the most money in Canada and attracted the most eyes from Canada onto pro wrestling at their peaks, I don't think that's a debate at all. I bring up the fact that Jericho never wrestled in Canada while the Harts owned Canadian wrestling as reasons for that. It's an outdated thing to even debate because by the time Jericho was poppin that territorial feel to wrestling was all but over except in Mexico and Japan.

Last edited: