Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Tournament

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
With my next pick, I'm taking quite possibly one of the greatest talents to ever grace a wrestling ring.......

2004 Eugene :wow::wow::wow:

Nah I'm taking the Golden Star of Pro Wrestling who will get to relive his MOTL (Match of the life) contender with Shinsuke only on CAGE Unlimited :troll:

2015 Kota Ibushi

@Superkick Party

Damn, got me

Superstar
Daps
Yo @Silkk you thought about the offer yet? Lash + next pick for Cesaro, even though Lash is valuable for your brand he's not a great fit with your group. I see only about 3 people on that roster who Lash could work well with, meanwhile Cesaro is gonna put on greatness with the top of your roster to down. You can also stick Cesaro in a tag, or throw him in the midcard, while Lashley who's like TNA's Brock would be wasted in anything but main event

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yo @Silkk you thought about the offer yet? Lash + next pick for Cesaro, even though Lash is valuable for your brand he's not a great fit with your group. I see only about 3 people on that roster who Lash could work well with, meanwhile Cesaro is gonna put on greatness with the top of your roster to down. You can also stick Cesaro in a tag, or throw him in the midcard, while Lashley who's like TNA's Brock would be wasted in anything but main event
Who do yall be trying to fool? :dahell:

Ill pass

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
If I can be serious for a minute

1622%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20lance_storm%20wcw.gif

BREH selects

Lance Storm

lance-storm-wcw-titantron-team-canada-o.gif
circa 2000

@Buggsy Mogues

Superstar
Daps
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Capn Murph @Da King @Superkick Party @Alexander The Great @Buggsy Mogues @LordLoco @Mack de la Rocha @Silkk

I've added a "Trade Board" to the OP. In there, I'll list everybody who's looking to either trade someone or looking to trade for someone and who they want off or on their roster, as well as their untouchables if they have any. If you have any trade targets or guys on the chopping block, tag me in a post and I'll update it with your shyt. Multi-team trades are allowed to be conspired on so you can get creative with trades if you want

Also reminder to vote in the poll

Last edited: