In the steal of the draft, Casual Wrasslin' Federation selects

jimross.jpg

The GOAT announcer calling all the action :HBGOAT:

1998 Jim Ross

@Capn Murph you're up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'll give you Lethal and my 11th round pick for him (so you get 2 picks in the 11th round). I didn't even think of Lashley but he'd be a great fit in my organization
Oh word?:ohhh:

fukk your organization:pacspit:

Superstar
Daps
Oh word?:ohhh:

fukk your organization:pacspit:

:mjlol: Your loss. Lashley's gonna headline a card with who? Kenny Omega and RVD are gonna draw crowds of what? Kane and fukking Sid Justice are gonna put on matches of what caliber? Vince McMahon (:mjlol: x5) and Randy Orton holding down your show?? :mjlol: You have 1 good opponent for Taker on your entire roster b and like 4 matches in total people would care to see. Lethal and an extra pick would add much needed workrate, depth, not to mention charisma since you have like 4 good talkers, and more matchup possibilities to your roster but aight :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
:mjlol: Your loss. Lashley's gonna headline a card with who? Kenny Omega and RVD are gonna draw crowds of what? Kane and fukking Sid Justice are gonna put on matches of what caliber? Vince McMahon (:mjlol: x5) and Randy Orton holding down your show?? :mjlol: You have 1 good opponent for Taker on your entire roster b and like 4 matches in total people would care to see. Lethal and an extra pick would add much needed workrate, depth, and matchup possibilities to your roster but aight :yeshrug:
giphy.gif

I must be doing something right if you keep begging for my talent :mjpls:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Your loss. Lashley's gonna headline a card with who? Kenny Omega and RVD are gonna draw crowds of what? Kane and fukking Sid Justice are gonna put on matches of what caliber? Vince McMahon (:mjlol: x5) and Randy Orton holding down your show?? :mjlol: You have 1 good opponent for Taker on your entire roster b and like 4 matches in total people would care to see. Lethal and an extra pick would add much needed workrate, depth, not to mention charisma since you have like 4 good talkers, and more matchup possibilities to your roster but aight :yeshrug:
:picard: vulgar

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

I must be doing something right if you keep begging for my talent :mjpls:

Begging??? :childplease: Please don't delude yourself any further my child. Lashley wasn't even on my big board, he'd be a nice get for Brock but that's it. You the one foolishly holding on to that sinking ship anchored by Psycho Sid and Kenny Omega you call a show. Serves you right to call it AIDS :mjpls:

Silkk

Daps
Begging??? :childplease: Please don't delude yourself any further my child. Lashley wasn't even on my big board, he'd be a nice get for Brock but that's it. You the one foolishly holding on to that sinking ship anchored by Psycho Sid and Kenny Omega you call a show. Serves you right to call it AIDS :mjpls:
So you wasn't in my PMs begging for GOArT Angle? :mjpls:

Superstar
Daps
So you wasn't in my PMs begging for GOArT Angle? :mjpls:

If you call simply inquiring about a trade, "begging", then sure. Unlike you I'm prudent about my show and constantly looking for opportunities :mjpls:CAGE Unlimited is a business and I'm a businessman

Silkk

Daps
If you call simply inquiring about a trade, "begging", then sure. Unlike you I'm prudent about my show and constantly looking for opportunities :mjpls:

*looks at roster*

Yeah, good luck with that

0b7ec9058f391c1a417e712cc46746b9.gif