• Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2 picks at once :why: fukked up, all the best guys gonna be gone :martin:

edit: tag teams should be considered one pick tho. i.e. 1988 Demolition, 1987 Hart foundation, etc

@FactsOnly I'm clearly late, but why did you make it so people can choose 2 at once?

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G getting the rock AND randy savage at one time is
o9g203-1.gif
Word, and i gotta go last :beli:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
After much deliberation, with its first two picks in the 2017 Coli TSC Draft, Guerrilla Warefare Wrestling selects...

1998 Stone Cold Steve Austin

K16JvP.gif

I was gonna go with 97 Austin here, with the big differences between the two really being that neck injury and his ascension to top draw in 98. Only real downside with the 98 version is that due to injury his longevity is in question.

HOWEVER, my 2nd pick for GWW is...

1997 Bret Hart

Bret-Taker-HBK-SummerSlam-97-gifs-001_005.gif

• Could still go in ring
  • Best character work of his career
  • International draw

And with that, I end my turn. @mrken12 you're up

Whoops I'm sorry I mean @Da King you got next breh :troll:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just consider a strategy that won't require a top 20 guy...you get four picks in a row brew you'll be stacked

Jeff Jarret and Daniel Bryan will probably be available...I'm sure they were your picks anyway
You been looking at my board? :mjpls:

Superstar
Daps
2 picks at once :why: fukked up, all the best guys gonna be gone :martin:

edit: tag teams should be considered one pick tho. i.e. 1988 Demolition, 1987 Hart foundation, etc

@FactsOnly I'm clearly late, but why did you make it so people can choose 2 at once?

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G getting the rock AND randy savage at one time is
o9g203-1.gif

Cuz if we're doing 30-man rosters it'd take literally forever to finish. That'd be 30 rounds, we wouldn't finish until Wrestlemania. Even 20 rounds is OD if we're gonna do 20 man rosters

And just doing some research there's over 20 all-time GOAT wrestlers (and the 2 pick thing is really only a hassle for lower drafters in the 1st round) who could easily main event a promotion so why not since we have 10 people

I also decided against picking teams at once because once someone is picked they're off the board for good. Let's say you pick The Shield and Evolution in two picks, that means HHH, Orton, Batista, Flair, Roman, Seth, and Dean are all gone, which isn't fair. Another reasoning for the 2-pick at a time thing is so you can select two people from a team with your 2 picks if you want. Yeah, no one's gonna pick Ax alone and not take Smash, but I also can't just make up a list of teams who are eligible to be picked together cuz that's booty. We also got an extra 16th round where you get to pick 10 people at a time so you can finish drafting your tag teams and whatnot

EDIT: I made a rule change. I think have a good fix for your complaint about the good people being gone, check the OP

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt

Thanks

With the SECOND pick in the 2017 TSC Draft, the International Wrestling Alliance selects

1989 RANDY SAVAGE
mega-powers-o.gif

• Goat worker
  • Best promos outside of our #1 pick
  • Can be a heel or baby face and did GOAT HEEL work in 89
  • Completes step one of our global strategy :smugfavre:
After much deliberation, with its first two picks in the 2017 Coli TSC Draft, Guerrilla Warefare Wrestling selects...

1998 Stone Cold Steve Austin

K16JvP.gif

I was gonna go with 97 Austin here, with the big differences between the two really being that neck injury and his ascension to top draw in 98. Only real downside with the 98 version is that due to injury his longevity is in question.

HOWEVER, my 2nd pick for GWW is...

1997 Bret Hart

Bret-Taker-HBK-SummerSlam-97-gifs-001_005.gif

• Could still go in ring
  • Best character work of his career
  • International draw

And with that, I end my turn. @mrken12 you're up

Whoops I'm sorry I mean @Da King you got next breh :troll:

Apologize for the disruption brehs but I made an amendment to the rule. Only 1 pick is allowed in the first round, after the first round you get 2 at a time. Ed I assume you want The Rock for now, and Murphy you want Austin?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Cuz if we're doing 30-man rosters it'd take literally forever to finish. That'd be 30 rounds, we wouldn't finish until Wrestlemania. Even 20 rounds is OD if we're gonna do 20 man rosters

And just doing some research there's over 20 all-time GOAT wrestlers (and the 2 pick thing is really only a hassle for lower drafters in the 1st round) who could easily main event a promotion so why not since we have 10 people

I also decided against picking teams at once because once someone is picked they're off the board for good. Let's say you pick The Shield and Evolution in two picks, that means HHH, Orton, Batista, Flair, Roman, Seth, and Dean are all gone, which isn't fair. Another reasoning for the 2-pick at a time thing is so you can select two people from a team with your 2 picks if you want. Yeah, no one's gonna pick Ax alone and not take Smash, but I also can't just make up a list of teams who are eligible to be picked together cuz that's booty. We also got an extra 16th round where you get to pick 10 people at a time so you can finish drafting your tag teams and whatnot

Alright you know what amendment to the rules, check the OP :pachaha:
fair play to you for the amendment. that works. as for the teams thing, I meant legit teams not stables. like the hart foundation was a tag team. but its not a big deal...lets rock breh :salute:

Superstar
Daps
fair play to you for the amendment. that works. as for the teams thing, I meant legit teams not stables. like the hart foundation was a tag team. but its not a big deal...lets rock breh :salute:

Yeah I feel you, but then again Two Man Power Trip was a tag team as well, and the Mega Powers. There's too many loopholes/fukkshyt I would have to account for

Superstar
Daps
@Da King Before you pick, I made an amendment to the rules, 1 pick is allowed for the first round, after the 1st round you get 2 picks at a time

Superstar
Daps
Do we reverse order each round?:usure:

Yeah we're still snaking it. So you get a big ass advantage even though you got the 10th pick

No

No fukk that

You can't change it DURING DRAFT, that's some riff raff fam

I have to I'm sorry. This way we can finish on time and everybody gets a top 10 GOAT wrestler