• Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
We have been briefed on his bigoted views on life leading to the draft by....friends...
of the IWA

jerry-jones-and-vince-mcmahon.gif

He doin jobs to Rock nightly :youngsabo:
:blessed:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Our next pick enjoyed a long, perhaps underrated career. GWW not only appreciates his talent but seeks to utilize his ability to its exploit. We would like to draft...

1987 The Total Package, Lex Luger
Luger.gif

@Da King your turn

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Tista can't work, he was only in 2010 for a total of 4 months, and Batista from 06 - 09 was stale basura juice. How's that a steal, the only reason I even want him is for the Brock v. Batista dream matchup

Not giving up no damn Bret for Batista either. Re-think your shenanigans or else
55dce450b8006daa533c7d089a0fa7a0.gif
Hollywood Dave was more over than anyone else you got :umad:

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Our next pick enjoyed a long, perhaps underrated career. GWW not only appreciates his talent but seeks to utilize his ability to its exploit. We would like to draft...

1987 The Total Package, Lex Luger
Luger.gif

@Da King your turn
Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif
what are you doing picking my goat us champion :damn: yall all were supposed to over look him :why:

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Puh-lease, Drax more over than Brock, Bret, Seth, and Shinsuke? He's on par with Edge and better than Cesaro and Lethal (not gonna compare to Inoki), that's it
I'll give you Brock and Bret. but the rest :mjlol: Dave out drew all of them and had higher ratings. do ya googles. imagine Dave having to slum it out in nXt or the indies several years into his career. DC Dave was a made man by 2005 :blessed:

Superstar
Daps
I'll give you Brock and Bret. but the rest :mjlol: Dave out drew all of them and had higher ratings. do ya googles. imagine Dave having to slum it out in nXt or the indies several years into his career. DC Dave was a made man by 2005 :blessed:

We comparing ratings from 2005 to ratings in 2016? By that logic Carlito was more of a draw than AJ Styles :ufdup:

I don't know what time spent in developmental gotta do with drawing power. Dave not drawing pops of these levels on his best day in his own hometown :ufdup:

Seth and Naka not made men out here in Trips' World? :ufdup:
Seth-Rollins-WWE-Triple-H.jpg
shinsuke-nakamura-triple-h-wwe.jpg

Superstar
Daps
Now for my pick, I'm taking what is in my opinion THE steal of the draft.....

*A chorus of boo's fills the Hammerstein Ballroom*

*Roman Reigns walks down the ring accompanied by Paul Heyman*

Paul E: With our next pick, CAGE Unlimited selects the Juggernaut, THE BIG DOG, the automatic securer of @September 's vote, 2016 Roman Reigns

@Superkick Party

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
We comparing ratings from 2005 to ratings in 2016? By that logic Carlito was more of a draw than AJ Styles :ufdup:

I don't know what time spent in developmental gotta do with drawing power. Dave not drawing pops of these levels on his best day in his own hometown :ufdup:

Seth and Naka not made men out here in Trips' World? :ufdup:
Seth-Rollins-WWE-Triple-H.jpg
shinsuke-nakamura-triple-h-wwe.jpg

your Carlito/AJ styles comparison holds no weight because DC Dave was the World Champion and main event...and when he was the ratings were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than anything lil seth has ever pulled :scust: at his title reign....:scusthov: at him having a chris jericho circa 2002 like title reign. being a lapdog for the hemsleys. he still hasn't got revenge on trips yet :mjlol:

you posting clips of "pops" at an indie show means nothing to Hollywood breh. my guy is a megastar pulling checks from Marvel...that crossover appeal :blessed:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
your Carlito/AJ styles comparison holds no weight because DC Dave was the World Champion and main event...and when he was the ratings were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than anything lil seth has ever pulled :scust: at his title reign....:scusthov: at him having a chris jericho circa 2002 like title reign. being a lapdog for the hemsleys. he still hasn't got revenge on trips yet :mjlol:

you posting clips of "pops" at an indie show means nothing to Hollywood breh. my guy is a megastar pulling checks from Marvel...that crossover appeal :blessed:

2016 Trill nikka is the Hollywood star, not the 2010 version you drafted :ufdup: :umad:

Superstar
Daps

Ok, we can compare The Great Khali, Jeff Hardy, Sheamus... all world champion main eventers who would draw more money than AJ if we're going by the ratings argument :ehh:

Call a sold out show at the Barclays Center in NYC streamed to millions worldwide, with a 2 mil view count on Youtube an indie show brehs :ufdup:

Hollywood Trill started collecting Marvel checks after he left WWE :ufdup: 2010 Tista was a nobody