Official Coli Solar Eclipse 2k24 Viewing Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Same. When it was full coverage, you honestly barely needed any eye cover. It was just straight darkness damn near. Looked like 9pm on a summer night. Not pitch black but very dark and like 10 degrees cooler.
Yeah once it fully set the I couldnt see anything thru the glasses. Somebody said something and pointed up and I looked by mistake and it was like Medusa :dwillhuh: ...

You can't NOT look once you've seen that :manny:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
That was dope AF!! Birds was going crazy leading up to it, squirrels were running all over the streets. Saw Venus and stars out in the middle of the day, looked like The Ring in real life :blessed::blessed::blessed:

It was still current/future WNBA players in Cleveland that stayed to watch the eclipse, I definitely was tryna shoot my shot:mjgrin:

@shutterguy

Last edited:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very dope. Here in Indy it covered the sun completely and basically was night time here. The street lights came on and everything. That was crazy.
It was crazy in totality in indy how much darker and colder it got in its 70 degree day in indy...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It was crazy in totality in indy how much darker and colder it got in its 70 degree day in indy...

Yeah, shyt blew my mind. We got really lucky with the visibility too. I'm out south of downtown and it was all clear skies

Shoutout to the coli Indy brehs. we should have a meetup one day! go to 16 bit or something and bar crawl :mjgrin:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GKqgHpTXAAA6fm6