Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jamar Chase but in all realism the Lions should shop this pick. This class is deep at WR and offensive line the Lions have needs at both and could stand to load on fresh talent on rookie contracts.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
True but we can get a good WR elsewhere. Golladay was a third round pick. Most of the best WRs in the league aren’t first round picks. We need weapons but they can be found in later rounds. We have two third round picks, I’m sure we can find a good WR there...
A good receiver and a star receiver is 2 different things.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I think y'all should avoid drafting a WR until y'all have a stable QB situation. I'm not sold that Goff will be your long term guy.

Goff has never had a real star receiver anyway, just a bunch of above-average ones. His previous success was due to having a great runningback and defense to lean on, and lessening his need to individually win games. That's probably the way to go unless y'all stumble upon a legit star QB.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think y'all should avoid drafting a WR until y'all have a stable QB situation. I'm not sold that Goff will be your long term guy.

Goff has never had a real star receiver anyway, just a bunch of above-average ones. His previous success was due to having a great runningback and defense to lean on, and lessening his need to individually win games. That's probably the way to go unless y'all stumble upon a legit star QB.
Since they have Goff, they need to give him a chance this season. Even if he's garbo, the next QB is gonna need weapons. Makes no sense not to take Chase if he's available.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Are we sure Chase or Smith are going to be elite receivers or do people just hope they will? There's very few elite receivers in the league but a whole load of good ones

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Spielman is a lead advisor in that organization. So it should be obvious they're taking Parsons unless the QB they wants drops