Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Trade down with Philly so they can draft Chase, pick up next years first, draft Pitts, go 7-9 like we're destined to, use both picks to trade up for a QB next year who walks into a top 5 TE and 2 top 10-15 WRs without wasting cheap years on the bench :manny:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This one was a no-brainer for me. Trey Lance is my QB2 behind only Trevor L. He's a perfect schematic fit. He has the right personality and would be willing to sit behind Ryan for a year. Yeah, this one was easy for me. Lance.

Lance impressed me in his pro day. I can’t front. Dude might be my QB2.

draft the hometown kid

Why? So he can request a trade when he can’t beat out Ryan? He’ll say someone hurt his feelings. :stopitslime:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade down with Philly so they can draft Chase, pick up next years first, draft Pitts, go 7-9 like we're destined to, use both picks to trade up for a QB next year who walks into a top 5 TE and 2 top 10-15 WRs without wasting cheap years on the bench :manny:
I don’t think Pitts makes it past Cincy, if we’re gonna get him we might have to get him at 4.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Sometimes the simple solution is the best get Justin Fields have him sit behind Matt Ryan for a season and then make them compete for the starting spot in 2022.

Daps
@South Paw

add me to your reminder list. i like these annual mock drafts

but anyway, ATL needs another black QB in Justin Fields :blessed:

still will be ass for awhile though even with him :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lance impressed me in his pro day. I can’t front. Dude might be my QB2.

Why? So he can request a trade when he can’t beat out Ryan? He’ll say someone hurt his feelings. :stopitslime:
Fields would need time to adjust to our new system but most of Atlanta would want Fields to start right away and any mistake Ryan makes is x10. With Lance, he's more talented, a better fit who has more potential, and everyone would be cool with him redshirting.