Official Coli Mock Draft: Pick 4 - Atlanta Falcons (The Repick)

Atlanta Falcons

• Penei Sewell, OT Oregon

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Kyle Pitts, TE Florida

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Devonta Smith, WR Alabama

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ja'Marr Chase, WR LSU

• Trey Lance, QB North Dakota St

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Mac Jones, QB Alabama

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Micah Parsons, LB Penn State

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is probably a nightmare situation for ATL cuz they not getting a top QB
Not necessarily, it’s actually a perfect opportunity to leverage league narratives against itself. We don’t know how these guys are ultimately gonna shake out and we still have a solid albeit aging QB on the roster.

Choices are still:
1. Lance
2. Con some desperate team into giving up a kings ransom
3. Pitts

Ultimately, history says only 2 of these 5 QBs who are going to go top 10 are gonna be difference makers at best

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Not necessarily, it’s actually a perfect opportunity to leverage league narratives against itself. We don’t know how these guys are ultimately gonna shake out and we still have a solid albeit aging QB on the roster.

Choices are still:
1. Lance
2. Con some desperate team into giving up a kings ransom
3. Pitts
Not Sewell?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Trade back and draft Micah Parsons. Falcons aren’t moving like a team in a rebuild so I don’t expect them to draft like one. I think we trade back, get picks and rebuild the team with an eye on being competitive in 2021.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade back and draft Micah Parsons. Falcons aren’t moving like a team in a rebuild so I don’t expect them to draft like one. I think we trade back, get picks and rebuild the team with an eye on being competitive in 2021.
This is the main thing I’m interested in, Falcons Twitter seems convinced we are in a rebuild because we weren’t in on the first wave of free agents but I’m just not seeing it.

now maybe we SHOULD be but that’s a different argument.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This is the main thing I’m interested in, Falcons Twitter seems convinced we are in a rebuild because we weren’t in on the first wave of free agents but I’m just not seeing it.

now maybe we SHOULD be but that’s a different argument.

We didn’t have the money to be active in FA :heh:

We had to restructure Matt, Fowler and a bunch of guys just to get under the cap. The guys we signed so far are backups and roster filler

This draft needs at least 5-6 starters (RB, S, LB, DL, maybe CB). After seeing what Miami just got I’m trading back and gettin more picks

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Feels like Atlanta wants to go Pitts or defense but could easily trade back with a QB-needy team and still get their guy

It's just a matter of whether or not they're willing to send this pick to Carolina :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Best case scenario for the Falcons. Get Lance at #4. Redshirt him for a year or longer if he needs it and focus on building the rest of the squad. To get the most talented player, best schematic fit, and a coach who excels with Tannehill to coach the rich man's Tannehill. Massive win.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We totally disagree on this. This is easy as hell, draft Trey Lance. In 2022-23, we will be thankful for the pick. QB2, the 2nd best prospect in this draft. No brainer. Let's not pass on CP3 for Marvin Williams or Sheldon Williams.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I was probably the only breh who said Pitts the first time, and I'm sticking to that :manny:

I wouldn't be mad at Lance going @ 4 either, through us either drafting or trading him