Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about athleticism with OBJ, you need to be able to push him around.
I think people are underestimating his potential to grow. I think Adoree will be a pro bowler sooner than later. Think Janoris, Chris Harris, Jason varrett, PAC man. I see Adoree as them

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:russ: I feel you.

But Jamal Adams is the TRUTH. Darren Woodson reincarnated.
i'd take adams. bro grew up in dfw so i bet he'd love to be a cowboy just like garrett and solomon thomas.

I don't know who I want

we can go a lot of ways this year. so many holes on D.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
If we thinking "any position" at defense for that pick, I want somebody who plays close to the ball if I'm looking to fill that spot.

In real life, if the best player they've evaluated and feel comfortable drafting is a DB, DL, LB take em. Take the best player on their board. That first rounder gotta contribute this year, especially if most of the guys at the position will be JAGs or slightly above.

I'd feel comfortable with Jackson at the spot if the DL isn't there. Just need the guy to be a player!

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
hi-res-180776353-cornerback-patrick-peterson-of-the-arizona-cardinals_crop_north.jpg

+ Badger/Eric Reid and a couple great years from Laron Landry. idk why Mo Claiborne has killed off peoples interest in LSU defenders. Adams will be good and i like White personally. Tre would be my pick for you guys but i dont think he'll be there @ 28. McDowell or Charles Harris would be the move

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I'm only taking Jackson if the DEs are gone. I think they'd have to trade up for a Basham, Willis type in round 2. Don't know if I'm bout that

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Lol. I keep thinking PAC man/Jason varrett/Jenkins/c Harris jr with Adoree. I'm not buying him as a slot only guy. In 2014 Scandrick played outside a lot and did good. Who made this rule that all short cbs have to play the slot? lol that shyt low key annoying
I like the player breh. He can help this team. Probably walks in as our best corner.

Im just tired of no pass rush. Watt, McDowell, Takk, Harris, and even Bowser will be much better value at 28 than a corner.

Watt at 28 and Teez at 60 >>> Adoree at 28 and Willis at 60