Daps
so not only does Kenny shyt himself
He also catches a chicken :childplease: :mjpls:
If this ain’t some bullshyt
Black characters on cac shows only fit three categories
Comedic relief
Push other characters storylines forward
Homosexual :dead:
I think the only hope is for him to be a part of Cobra Kai because it seems like they've only revealed 4 members so far. It did seem like some BS that they nerfed him because there's no way Anthony should be anywhere close to him

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think the only hope is for him to be a part of Cobra Kai because it seems like they've only revealed 4 members so far. It did seem like some BS that they nerfed him because there's no way Anthony should be anywhere close to him

Episode should have ended with Kenny and Tory being under kreese

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Episode should have ended with Kenny and Tory being under kreese
yeah, it's bad storytelling not to end it that way. Kenny is also one of Robbie's weaknesses since he feels responsible for setting him on the right path. Plus, the Asian girl cheated to get him eliminated, so it would be great to see her shook.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Clearly it’s the set up to make the little hapa bytch feel guilty and to really challenge Robbie because Kenny still has anger
They’ll probably recreate Johnny and Daniel’s pivotal moment with his daughter and Tori
And Kenny and Robbie will be like when buddy first hurt Daniel’s leg
Where Kenny injures Robbie and starts apologizing
You can kinda see the plot coming since they have nothing but Easter eggs in this season
But just seeing one of the four black characters on this show get embarrassed like that :childplease:
And seeing Daniel’s son get a power buff like a fukking anime/manga character out the blue:dead:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It just now hit me after wanting the first episode of the season.....Cobra Kai is legit power rangers. :mjlol:

The different styles are the morphers...we're in thr Zeo season now. Robbie retired the greem ranger for the white and has secretly assumed the leadership role while the reason of cast forgot how much of menace he was to them. They nerfed the fukk outta Miguel, the red ranger for Robbie to join the crew. And Hawk is the Black ranger, don't ask me how though.

So is Kreese Lord Zord or Silver?

Edit: I think Kreese is Rita and Master Kim is Zed

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I forgot all about dude breaking out prison to get back to teaching karate :dead:
For the past forty years, Kreese has dedicated his life to get back at two people and one karate school. It's all he knows and it's really kind of sad when you think about it......

But there's no way in hell I'm telling him that so :whoa:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the 5 episodes, like where they have things set up for the tournament :ehh:

Johnny is the most unintentional funny character :mjlol:

Amanda still looking :takedat:

Kenny :francis: Tori :sadcam:

I do wonder if the 5 episodes in November will all focus on the tournament, with the 5 in 2025 focusing on the aftermath.