YdEBI4w.jpg

QPkKLB3.jpg
:russ::russ:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
This is probably a silly question but are Punk and Lita a legit couple? Always seing them in pics together. If so, how long they been screwing?

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I wonder what Rocks bloodwork #'s looking like. :wtf:
PhqknpA.jpg

Best tat in the E? Checkout dudes sleeve-

YdEBI4w.jpg

Numbers probably off the fukking charts.

Roman and Dwayne reppin their Samoan heritage with their tribal tattoo work.

This is probably a silly question but are Punk and Lita a legit couple? Always seing them in pics together. If so, how long they been screwing?

Yes. They have been friends for years and this is the second go around as a couple.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
The Halls, :obama: Hall looking in decent shape despite his face looking :flabbynsick:
BItwJPtCAAE2nfk.jpg:large

:wow:

Exodus 23:25 And you shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless your bread, and your water; and I will take sickness away from the middle of you.

Psalms 103:3 Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases.
Psalms 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions..
Matthew 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said to them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give.
Matthew 14:14 And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.
Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues
Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

:blessed: