Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I even liked the fact that Evan shot poorly but didn't stop being aggressive offensively, because from the replay of the game they were mostly good shot, layups and short jumpers if those shots had of fell :damn:
ya he'll get it together eventually. great to see that he is fearless and doesn't get discouraged easily.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
uppin for today's game....if I'm Philly they better just give Turner that ball, even though he was chucking it up and getting block, he made his whole team better and they fed off of that energy...I really like ET's drive to win and not backing down to the C's in the confrontations. How many leads r the C's gonna give up? lol the Sixers are much better team than people give them credit for, and you gotta take them out and dominate for 48 minutes, not cool off. and the f**k is up with Ray? lol he is shooting 60%on the free throw line and like 30% at the 3 point line, he gotta step it up ASAP, especially when he is guarded by Lou and Meeks lol The winner of this game is probably gonna win the series.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gang Green better take care of buisness:birdman:

and gotdamn, HOLD A LEAD!

For real, this is a big game. and the first playoff game I'l be checking out this season :krs:

AB NEEDS to play this game, both stretches when we blew the game were instances where Avery was on the bench/back in the training room.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
For real, this is a big game. and the first playoff game I'l be checking out this season :krs:

AB NEEDS to play this game, both stretches when we blew the game were instances where Avery was on the bench/back in the training room.

Bradley has been ruled out of tonights game.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt

Doc Rivers says Avery Bradley (shoulder) will not play tonight in Game 5. Ray Allen back in the starting lineup.

:beli: