Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
i said it multiple times already...
HAWES CANT STAY WITH KG

he back peddles way too far when he switches off the screen, which leaves KG wide open on jumpers...
I'll put Turner on KG before him, at least ET gets in his grill.

Iguodala was sitting way too long in the 2nd quarter, wtf was that :skip:
let Pierce get hot.

Turner played like shyt, reminding us why he aint start most of the year. When he is cold, it is ICE cold.

Doug needs to make adjustments rather than being stubborn, Turner wasn't on the bench for being cold Meeks was cold more often than not during the season. Doug just refuses to make changes, Vucevic should be getting burn this series Hawes isn't giving anything out there why not put dude in. Vuc gave the Celtics trouble all season.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Doug needs to make adjustments rather than being stubborn, Turner wasn't on the bench for being cold Meeks was cold more often than not during the season. Doug just refuses to make changes, Vucevic should be getting burn this series Hawes isn't giving anything out there why not put dude in. Vuc gave the Celtics trouble all season.

Why the fukk isn't he getting more PT? It seems like anything would be an improvement from bum-ass Hawes lol :yeshrug:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
9l6o14

7ipi6q

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
God damn Beantown weren't playing when they found out Bosh wasn't coming back in the playoffs. They swarmed the sh!t out of Philly (No Homo). You know its over when Piru P is dunking on dudes while injured. Ain't nobody on Philly can guard or come close on taking Gizzle. The series ain't over, but mann that sh!t was a live ether. Philly needs to go get some bigs in the offseason ASAP. And no joke but has soon to be 36 KG been the MVP of the postseason so far??

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Is it just me or are the gifs gone :wtf:

Edit nvm my computer acting up