Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
1051382_o.gif

Aight y'all, sorry for that ass whoopin, but it needed doing. Now let's all join together and laugh at the downfall of a dynasty in OKC.

:cheers:, brehs

:win:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Howcome Philly won't play Vucevic at all? At the least they could use his shooting when they go into these awful droughts.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Howcome Philly won't play Vucevic at all? At the least they could use his shooting when they go into these awful droughts.

Coaching was the biggest cause of that meltdown. Collins is a good coach but I just don't get his decision making at all. Thad one my favorite players, but he played like crap and he was being a black hole on offense like he refused to make the extra pass. Hawes wasn't contributing really and he was in foul trouble also so idk why he let Lavoy sit so long.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Coaching was the biggest cause of that meltdown. Collins is a good coach but I just don't get his decision making at all. Thad one my favorite players, but he played like crap and he was being a black hole on offense like he refused to make the extra pass. Hawes wasn't contributing really and he was in foul trouble also so idk why he let Lavoy sit so long.

he's really not... not sure if ownership has the balls to fire him but they should