Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want to like this show, but so far it's a bit boring, and some of the scenes are too unrealistic.
:francis:
:mjlol: nikkaz say this about every show but you never been in the game so that's what makes it seem unrealistic..

Meanwhile people who been in shyt say it's like real life

Meech and T remind me of me and my brother. I had a Pat in my neighborhood and i lost respect for him when i seen him getting high. Them old heads start getting scared when young bulls start making money because sooner or later they gonna look at old heads like food.

Every town has a Lamar ass nikka..

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: nikkaz say this about every show but you never been in the game so that's what makes it seem unrealistic..

Meanwhile people who been in shyt say it's like real life

Meech and T remind me of me and my brother. I had a Pat in my neighborhood and i lost respect for him when i seen him getting high. Them old heads start getting scared when young bulls start making money because sooner or later they gonna look at old heads like food.

Every town has a Lamar ass nikka..

:whoa:
I'm not writing it off just yet, but I think they could use some better writers.

I shouldn't have to be in the game to find a crime drama entertaining, especially a high profile story that I'm familiar with and been looking forward to for yrs.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kas Doll daughter with a Champion. I get a Champion has been out for years but I don't think girls was wearing that back then. Now sure.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can't stop the reign:russ: Lamar is a special kind of crazy :laff: they bullshyttin he need to die asap.

Lil Meech looks like D Rose:deadrose:

Meech and Terry parents are annoying, fukkin self righteous muthafukkas.

I love this show. Meech and Terry relationship reminds me of my brother was:mjcry: rip my G
You can't stop the reign. Such an awesome voice
What-Shaq-Singing-Meme-removebg-preview.png

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't understand Lamar killing the one dude that had his back.
Lamar is not really a hustler or a business man. He a wolf/bully. He can't plan or strategize on how to make money other than robbing or killing for it. That's it. I don't think he even has a plug lol. Once he lost all he really cares about he flashes out.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't understand Lamar killing the one dude that had his back.
Lamar is not really a hustler or a business man. He a wolf/bully. He can't plan or strategize on how to make money other than robbing or killing for it. That's it. I don't think he even has a plug lol. Once he lost all he really cares about he flashes out.