Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Troy-Excited-Reaction-Community.gif

I can’t tell if I’m super excited for the Halloween I’ve been waiting for for almost a decade or absolutely freighted by the pictures alone make this look like imma be legit screaming scared.
giphy.gif
:dahell:

*looks at name* oh ok, this post makes sense now
giphy.gif

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Well you can literally see Michael so it's his:dahell:
:mjplshat: Michael had rough hands. This dude doesn't. If that's Michael then what has he been doing all these years? Definitely not racking up bodies.

And how many Halloween films have you seen for you to say we can "literally" see Michael? That mask been on everybody.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
“I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this... six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.”

6dba3a8386ca2d62fd5b37cdc83da092.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:mjplshat: Michael had rough hands. This dude doesn't. If that's Michael then what has he been doing all these years? Definitely not racking up bodies.

And how many Halloween films have you seen for you to say we can "literally" see Michael? That mask been on everybody.
:dahell:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I did it so you didn't have to.

Interested in the trailer now. Better not disappoint like your Shane Black predator teaser. You gonna be 0-2 :russ:
:hubie: No skin off my back homie. I loves what I loves:russ:

Plus I’m seeing this shyt regardless along with the predator so trailers are just gravy at this point

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:hubie: No skin off my back homie. I loves what I loves:russ:

Plus I’m seeing this shyt regardless along with the predator so trailers are just gravy at this point
You don't have to reassure me you gonna see this shyt regardless. Just reassure me they ain't gonna fukk these movies up. Come on Mart. :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You don't have to reassure me you gonna see this shyt regardless. Just reassure me they ain't gonna fukk these movies up. Come on Mart. :francis:

Can’t assure you someone will or won’t fukk up a movie till I see it homie. Trailers aren’t always an indicator of quality one way or the other. Spider-Man 3 trailer made me think I’d fall in love with it. Movie left me in a fetal position. Dredd’s trailer made me go “yeah that might be cool” and when I saw it I couldn’t wait to see it again and again and then one more time.

Trailers are all about how the studio chooses to sell a movie and nothing else lol