Official Black Widow Thread

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Feige is a genius. He has reduced the negotiating power of the bigger MCU actors without messing up the continuity or losing fans.

Is there a single actor left in the MCU that could hold the studio to ransom...? Maybe once but no longer.

:wow:

Thot still makes a ton of money and Deadpool will get paid as much as Tony Stark I think

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Is there a single actor left in the MCU that could hold the studio to ransom...? Maybe once but no longer.

Thot still makes a ton of money and Deadpool will get paid as much as Tony Stark I think

Is that a coli-answer or a real answer breh?

The question was: "Is there a single actor left in the MCU that could hold the studio to ransom...?". Deadpool could be earning 10 times what Stark earned at Marvel but as he films are an adjunct and not central to the MCU he is more expendable aka he cannot hold "them to ransom".

It's aready looking like a coli-snswer but let's see.

RDJ
O3ZLVmV.png

Cap + Thor + Tony made 150 from Endgame so unless Cap got nothing Thor didn't earn what Stark did.

Does RR earn 60 - 80m a film? No is the answer.

He is reportedly in dispute with Disney because of this.

-

Also as my question was about "holding to ransom" it seems like you went full-col with that coli-answer and you should never go full-coli.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Based on everything they were saying, this movie was meant to drop before any of the Disney + shows.

:manny:

But with these 2, it’s hard to gauge their opinions. I would take if with a grain of salt.

Just watched a couple of minutes but it seems Task Master isn't in the movie enough and the plot isn't compelling enough.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
my lack of interest in this movie, not covid, is threatening my MCU theater streak. i've seen every single one in the theaters. guess i have to bite the bullet.

Dont force yourself breh… it’s ok.

A few have said they was done with the MCU after Endgame and quite frankly, some of the fat needs to be trimmed from some of the Marvel movie reviewers.

(not saying you one) Haters and Casuals need to be gone.

20+ movies in and if you ain’t a solid fan by now it’s time to move in another direction

Godzilla/King Kongverse and Transformers/GI Jo verse is thriving :lolbron:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
my lack of interest in this movie, not covid, is threatening my MCU theater streak. i've seen every single one in the theaters. guess i have to bite the bullet.
I haven't been afraid to tell people I was going to skip this one pre-covid
I'm watching it on Disney +

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Dont force yourself breh… it’s ok.

A few have said they was done with the MCU after Endgame and quite frankly, some of the fat needs to be trimmed from some of the Marvel movie reviewers.

(not saying you one) Haters and Casuals need to be gone.

20+ movies in and if you ain’t a solid fan by now it’s time to move in another direction

Godzilla/King Kongverse and Transformers/GI Jo verse is thriving :lolbron:
nah, the thing is, i wanna see everything that follows. so if i skip this, then see the next 10, it's always gonna bug me that there's a hole in there.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This will be my first trip back to theaters most likely. If @Zola has strong reviews/word of mouth I might go to that first.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nah, the thing is, i wanna see everything that follows. so if i skip this, then see the next 10, it's always gonna bug me that there's a hole in there.

At minimum, the word out is the movie is dope breh:yeshrug:

I think at minimum, that’s all one can ask for:yeshrug: